At DailyPay, we are helping to reinvent the employee experience, starting with its most basic component — pay. We do this by disrupting archaic and transactional payroll processes and creating innovative ways for employees to access and save their earned income, before payday. Through engaging and enriching relationships with our partners, we have become the leader in providing employees on-demand access to their earned income — across all industries — allowing them to exert greater control over their pay and to improve their financial health.
Our mission is made possible by DailyPay’s most important asset: our people. We come together through collaboration and ambition in a team-driven culture. Through the success of our product, we have seen monumental growth in our workforce, and we constantly look for exceptional talent to join us. At DailyPay, you are challenged with dynamic tasks that drive your professional development and career growth. Join us on our journey to deliver an innovative pay experience and to empower America’s workforce with the ability to truly harness the power of their pay and take control of their financial lives.
The Business Development and Partnerships Team is responsible for exploring new revenue and product opportunities for DailyPay. We partner with companies in a wide range of industries such as Human Capital Management, Banks, Benefits, Brokers, Talent Acquisition to list a few. The team focuses on developing opportunities to monetize our product and services in addition to generating lead opportunities for our sales team. The Partnerships team also focuses on integration opportunities for DailyPay. These integrations enhance the end company and user experience by reducing implementation friction and time to launch.
As a Business Development & Partnerships Director, you will work closely with DailyPay’s leadership team to identify and lead strategic projects with our largest partner, ADP. You will build an internal business case and work with key leaders in Product, Marketing and Sales to move these initiatives forward. You will also manage the contract negotiations with our partners and our internal legal team.
Post contract execution, you will be the main point of contact and manage the on-going relationship between DailyPay and ADP. You will be in charge with setting the partnership strategy and ensuring the team works toward those goals. Additionally, you will work closely with the Strategic Partnership Executives and Channel Marketing Managers to drive sales and develop co-marketing opportunities.
How You Will Make an Impact:
- Lead all strategic partnership initiatives of the BD team, from sourcing new partners to contract negotiations to on-going relationship management
- Negotiate business terms and work with Legal on drafting partnership contracts
- Develop go-to-market plans to onboard new partners (i.e. project manage integrations, develop processes, product roadmap)
- Co-develop strategic initiatives with our partners such as joint-press campaigns, case studies, webinars, sales training, etc.
- Analyze and review performance of existing partners
- Develop and maintain financial models for internal partnership analysis
What You Bring to The Team:
- Experience leading a team and across cross-functional teams (e.g. product management, sales, operations, legal, marketing, etc.)
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Outstanding organizational and people skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to articulate and formulate contractual, technical, and financial concepts with partners and internal teams
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field of study preferred
- 8+ years of experience in sales/ business development/ strategic partnerships
- Experience in the HCM or Fintech industry preferred but not necessary
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Opportunity for equity ownership
- Exceptional health, vision, and dental care
- Employee Resource Groups
- Fun company outings and events
- Unlimited books from Amazon
- Unlimited PTO
- 401K with company match
No sponsorship is available for this position.
DailyPay does not accept and will not review unsolicited resumes from search firms.
DailyPay is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or creed, alienage or citizenship status, political affiliation, marital or partnership status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, childbirth (or related medical conditions), sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, genetic disorder, genetic predisposition, carrier status, military status, familial status, or domestic violence victim status and any other basis protected under federal, state, or local laws.