DailyPay is the leader in the on-demand pay industry with an unrivaled technology platform, an unmatched list of blue-chip clients and an extensive list of industry awards. We are rewriting the invisible rules of finance by creating a new financial system. A financial system that is more equitable and inclusive, and benefits everyone. A financial system that enables workers to access their earned pay when they need it. We believe that money should move faster and smoother between employer and employee, between merchant and shopper, between financial institution and customer.
We are a mission-driven company hyper-focused on designing technology that can build a better financial system and future. It’s no wonder that we are growing at an extraordinary pace. Now we are looking for people who are as passionate as we are about reimagining how money moves. If you’re willing to define new rules, change systems and lives, come join us at DailyPay.
As an Analyst, Revenue Operations, your work, whether it's modeling business scenarios or tracking performance metrics, is used by our leaders to make strategic company decisions. Working on multiple projects at a time, you will be focused on the details while finding creative ways to take on big picture challenges.
As someone who knows the workings of the Revenue Team inside and out, you'll lead individual projects to transform planning, tracking and control processes. You'll provide senior level management with insightful recommendations, planning and reporting support. From developing forward-thinking analysis to generating management reports to scaling our automated financial processes, you will be an important partner and advisor to the business.
If this opportunity excites you, we encourage you to apply even if you do not meet all of the qualifications.
How You Will Make an Impact:
- Reporting and Dashboards: Own creation of reports and dashboards to measure and report on key revenue metrics, and perform deep analyses on the leading, in-process, and lagging indicators to support the revenue organization.
- Process & Methodology: Proactively monitor and strive to maintain high levels of data quality, accuracy, and process consistency across all GTM functions, partnering with Marketing and Customer Operations.
- Drive end to end initiatives: Aligned with the strategic quarterly goals of the Revenue Org and the company, support strategic projects working internally and cross functionally.
- Compensation Plans: Support Director of Rev Ops and team on evaluating, recommending, and managing compensation plans and incentive schemes to motivate teams and align incentives to corporate OKRs. Work cross functionally with HR, Finance and other departments.
- Sales Forecast and Territory Management: Enable a best-in-class sales forecast, pipeline and operating cadence. This will include everything from gathering data, improving predictive measures, running analysis, and facilitating forecasting and planning while supporting on territory design and administration to ensure all teams have the right list of companies to support hitting their aggressive targets.
- Information Management: Create charts, data sets, slides, and supporting documentation for all Sales meetings, QBRs, and other critical meetings.
- Support on revenue org productivity and efficiency improvements. Unify and standardize actionable insights from reporting tools across revenue teams. Support on Implementing regular reporting of key performance metrics including forecasting, funnel analysis, and pipeline management by working with Finance and Sales/CS Analyst. Capacity management, headcount projections, budget approvals and facilitating and tracking of recruitment across all the revenue teams
- Budgeting: Work with Finance and Revenue leadership on Annual budgeting, and monthly/quarterly tracking and insights areas of deviations and recommendations
What You Bring to The Team:
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Finance, Accounting, Economics, Mathematics or a related technical discipline
- Expert in Excel and Tableau
- Minimum of 3-5 Years of Experience as an Analyst, Business Intelligence Analyst or related role
- 2+ years experience with SQL, specifically generating a variety of complex queries
- Ability to read and understand a variety of API profiles as it pertains to retrieving, collecting, and ingesting data
- Experience integrating multiple data sources in BI system
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Exceptional computational and analytical abilities and sharp attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills in a variety of mediums - must be comfortable working cross-functionally with people at multiple levels and from multiple disciplinary backgrounds
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Opportunity for equity ownership
- Exceptional health, vision, and dental care
- Employee Resource Groups
- Fun company outings and events
- Unlimited books from Amazon
- Unlimited PTO
- 401K with company match
No sponsorship is available for this position.
DailyPay does not accept and will not review unsolicited resumes from search firms.
DailyPay is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or creed, alienage or citizenship status, political affiliation, marital or partnership status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, childbirth (or related medical conditions), sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, genetic disorder, genetic predisposition, carrier status, military status, familial status, or domestic violence victim status and any other basis protected under federal, state, or local laws.