DailyPay is the leader in the on-demand pay industry with an unrivaled technology platform, an unmatched list of blue-chip clients and an extensive list of industry awards. We are rewriting the invisible rules of finance by creating a new financial system. A financial system that is more equitable and inclusive, and benefits everyone. A financial system that enables workers to access their earned pay when they need it. We believe that money should move faster and smoother between employer and employee, between merchant and shopper, between financial institution and customer.
We are a mission-driven company hyper-focused on designing technology that can build a better financial system and future. It’s no wonder that we are growing at an extraordinary pace. Now we are looking for people who are as passionate as we are about reimagining how money moves. If you’re willing to define new rules, change systems and lives, come join us at DailyPay.
As the Revenue Operations Manager, reporting to the Revenue Operations Director, you will be the project lead for strategic initiatives designed to enhance our revenue operations infrastructure and improve our pipeline and revenue growth. You will work with our Head of Revenue Enablement and Operations, Head of Customer Success, VP Sales, and other senior management to drive cross-functional initiatives across our Sales and Customer Success teams.
We are looking for a proactive self-starter, who thrives in environments with multiple cross-functional stakeholders with varying priorities. You can more than hold your own with the day-to-day requests, but your real passion is digging deep, finding out the “why,” and providing insights to the Revenue Org to make better decisions.
If this opportunity excites you, we encourage you to apply even if you do not meet all of the qualifications.
How You Will Make an Impact:
- Revenue Velocity: Provide data-driven recommendations to maximize sales efficiency to support outstanding execution in the sales process. Translate strategies to execution of pipeline optimization, deal flow and velocity, pricing, and monetization.
- Drive end to end initiatives: Aligned with the strategic quarterly goals of the Revenue Org and the company, drive strategic projects working with the project manager, analysts and other key stakeholders.
- Compensation Plans: Support the Director of Rev Ops on evaluating, recommending, and managing compensation plans and incentive schemes to motivate teams and align incentives to corporate OKRs. Work cross functionally with HR, Finance and other departments.
- Sales Forecast and Territory Management: Design and manage the processes to support accurate and timely sales forecasting, while owning territory design and administration to ensure all teams have the right list of companies to support hitting their ambitious targets.
- Revenue Policies & Governance: Assist in the creation of formal revenue policies, management of policies and data governance.
- Budgeting: Work with Finance and Revenue leadership on Annual budgeting, and monthly/quarterly tracking and insights areas of deviations and recommendations.
What You Bring to The Team:
- 5-10+ years of sales operations experience, preferably within high-growth technology or SaaS environments.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Ability to drive significant change initiatives across Sales and Customer Success, scaling processes in a high-growth company doubling GTM headcount.
- Strong experience designing and managing enterprise technology sales and CS compensation frameworks.
- Knowledge of revenue-driving support systems and tools like Salesforce, HubSpot, Salesloft, ZoomInfo, and others.
- Ability to translate GTM needs and complex business problems into actionable requirements and project milestones.
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated and able to handle multiple competing priorities.
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Opportunity for equity ownership
- Exceptional health, vision, and dental care
- Employee Resource Groups
- Fun company outings and events
- Unlimited books from Amazon
- Unlimited PTO
- 401K with company match
No sponsorship is available for this position
DailyPay is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or creed, alienage or citizenship status, political affiliation, marital or partnership status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, childbirth (or related medical conditions), sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, genetic disorder, genetic predisposition, carrier status, military status, familial status, or domestic violence victim status and any other basis protected under federal, state, or local laws.