At DailyPay, we are helping to reinvent the employee experience, starting with its most basic component — pay. We do this by disrupting archaic and transactional payroll processes and creating innovative ways for employees to access and save their earned income, before payday. Through engaging and enriching relationships with our partners, we have become the leader in providing employees on-demand access to their earned income — across all industries — allowing them to exert greater control over their pay and to improve their financial health.
Our mission is made possible by DailyPay’s most important asset: our people. We come together through collaboration and ambition in a team-driven culture. Through the success of our product, we have seen monumental growth in our workforce, and we constantly look for exceptional talent to join us. At DailyPay, you are challenged with dynamic tasks that drive your professional development and career growth. Join us on our journey to deliver an innovative pay experience and to empower America’s workforce with the ability to truly harness the power of their pay and take control of their financial lives.
DailyPay is looking for a Data Analytics Engineer to join our Data team. The Data team is responsible for data infrastructure, data analytics and data products that are used cross-functionally inside the company (sales, marketing, operations, engineering, etc.) as well as by DailyPay partner companies. The team also leverages internal and external data to provide insights about the payroll industry in general, as well as about personal finance and financial wellbeing. The mission of the Data team is critical for continuous development and success of our product, understanding the needs of our customers and partners, and maintaining DailyPay’s leading role in the early wage access industry.
- Produce, support and maintain data reports, analytics, metrics and dashboards for internal and external use
- Help build and maintain large scale data platforms, ETL pipelines and data warehouses
- In collaboration with members of the Data and Engineering teams, develop algorithms and tools for data validation, analysis, monitoring, anomaly detection, and forecasting
- Leverage internal and external data to derive insights about the usage, adoption and value of DailyPay products. Contribute to product roadmap and help drive business results.
- BS or MS in engineering, information management, computer science, statistics or other quantitative field, or equivalent experience
- Data analytics / data science: 2+ years
- Python (Pandas, NumPy, Plotly) and SQL: 2+ years
- Experience with other programming languages is a plus
- Cloud-based environments such as AWS or Google Cloud
- Relational databases and distributed systems such as Snowflake, Hadoop/Hive, etc.
- BI tools such as Tableau or similar products
- Knowledge in statistics, statistical modeling and machine learning is a plus
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation
- Exceptional health, vision, and dental care
- Light breakfast, snacks, and a daily stipend for lunch
- Employee Resource Groups
- Fun company outings and events
- Unlimited books from Amazon
- Unlimited PTO
- 401K with company match
DailyPay does not accept and will not review unsolicited resumes from search firms.
DailyPay is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or creed, alienage or citizenship status, political affiliation, marital or partnership status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, childbirth (or related medical conditions), sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, genetic disorder, genetic predisposition, carrier status, military status, familial status, or domestic violence victim status and any other basis protected under federal, state, or local laws.