DailyPay is the leader in the on-demand pay industry with an unrivaled technology platform, an unmatched list of blue-chip clients and an extensive list of industry awards. We are rewriting the invisible rules of finance by creating a new financial system. A financial system that is more equitable and inclusive, and benefits everyone. A financial system that enables workers to access their earned pay when they need it. We believe that money should move faster and smoother between employer and employee, between merchant and shopper, between financial institution and customer.
We are a mission-driven company hyper-focused on designing technology that can build a better financial system and future. It’s no wonder that we are growing at an extraordinary pace. Now we are looking for people who are as passionate as we are about reimagining how money moves. If you’re willing to define new rules, change systems and lives, come join us at DailyPay.
We are looking for experienced Billing Specialists to undertake a broad range of financial and non-financial tasks related to billing and collections. You will handle the generation of invoices, processing of incoming payments, creation of debits and the issuing of necessary reports and follow-up communication.
How You Will Make an Impact:
- Partner with internal team members and leaders to facilitate the prompt submission of invoices
- Generate billing statements and maintain electronic records and files
- Distribute reports to internal stakeholders
- Process incoming invoice payments and reconcile balances
- Manage the status of accounts and balances and identify inconsistencies
- Create debits for specified accounts on a weekly basis
- Review open accounts for collection efforts
- Update database with new accounts or missed payments
- Make outbound collection calls and emails in a professional manner while keeping and improving customer relations
- Provide timely follow-up on payment arrangements and encourage payment of overdue accounts
- Ensure all clients remain informed on their outstanding debts and deadlines
- Identify issues attributing to account delinquency and discuss them with management
- Review and monitor assigned accounts and all applicable collection reports
- Perform other accounting and administrative duties as assigned
What You Bring to The Team:
- 4-year degree preferred in Finance, Accounting or Business
- 2+ years of billing and collections experience
- Comfortable dealing with numbers and the processing of financial information
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (particularly Excel) and billing software
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; ability to work with all levels of staff
- Highly organized and able to manage several priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills including the ability to review and interpret reports
- Very detail-oriented with the ability to escalate issues
- Initiative to follow up and resolve issues preventing billing
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to build and maintain effective relationship with clients and colleagues
- Team player with superior customer service skills
- Competitive compensation
- Opportunity for equity ownership
- Exceptional health, vision, and dental care
- Employee Resource Groups
- Fun company outings and events
- Unlimited books from Amazon
- Unlimited PTO
- 401K with company match
No sponsorship is available for this position.
DailyPay does not accept and will not review unsolicited resumes from search firms.