DailyPay is the leader in the on-demand pay industry with an unrivaled technology platform, an unmatched list of blue-chip clients and an extensive list of industry awards. We are rewriting the invisible rules of finance by creating a new financial system. A financial system that is more equitable and inclusive, and benefits everyone. A financial system that enables workers to access their earned pay when they need it. We believe that money should move faster and smoother between employer and employee, between merchant and shopper, between financial institution and customer.
We are a mission-driven company hyper-focused on designing technology that can build a better financial system and future. It’s no wonder that we are growing at an extraordinary pace. Now we are looking for people who are as passionate as we are about reimagining how money moves. If you’re willing to define new rules, change systems and lives, come join us at DailyPay.
DailyPay is looking for an impeccably organized, detail-oriented Project Manager to join our growing Implementations Team. You will work closely with cross functional teams to drive project progress from pre-sale to launch. You will be responsible for managing resources, anticipating and mitigating risks, presenting across teams, and leading project roll-outs. You must have experience simultaneously running multiple implementations, meeting project deadlines, balancing competing priorities, and providing outstanding customer service.
How You Will Make an Impact:
- Act as the lead point-of-contact to internal and external partners during implementation.
- Work closely with the core project teams comprising Customer Success Managers (responsible for the business relationship) and Technical Consultants (responsible for product configuration and systems integration) as well as extended teams within the DailyPay organization to ensure timely, quality and smooth onboarding experience for Customers.
- Act as a project champion, ensuring that all partners (internal and external) are on task to complete projects within the agreed upon time schedule.
- Build and maintain project plans to identify tasks, assign resources, and track deliverables.
- Anticipate risks and roadblocks. Collaborate with internal teams to problem-solve and execute mitigation strategies. Key point of contact to facilitate escalations to facilitate resolutions and ensure project stays on schedule.
- Full ownership of quality project artefacts and documentation throughout the lifecycle of the project.
- Provide detailed agendas, meeting notes, follow-ups and weekly status updates to keep teams aligned on project progress.
- Schedule and run working group meetings, status meetings and steering committee meetings.
- Find opportunities to improve communication and fine-tune education to maximize efficiency across teams.
- Prepare and collaborate on SOW creation, and shepherd to successful execution.
- Maintain and consistently update data in company CRM.
- Mentor and train new team members.
What You Bring to The Team:
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university.
- 4 years of experience in Technical Project Management or Implementations.
- PMP certification highly desirable, or seeking to obtain certification.
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation abilities.
- Highly organized and able to run multiple projects simultaneously, while maintaining a sharp attention to detail.
- Excellent at maintaining up to date quality project documentation and deliverables throughout the project lifecycle.
- Experience working with demanding, high-stakes enterprise accounts, managing C-level partners at the customer level, and supporting the day-to-day needs to manage these relationships.
- A problem-solving demeanor and strong interpersonal skills with an aptitude for building strong client relationships.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Be a DailyPay champion, with a passion for the organization’s mission and culture.
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Opportunity for equity ownership
- Exceptional health, vision, and dental care
- Employee Resource Groups
- Fun company outings and events
- Unlimited books from Amazon
- Unlimited PTO
- 401K with company match
No sponsorship is available for this position.
DailyPay does not accept and will not review unsolicited resumes from search firms.
DailyPay is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or creed, alienage or citizenship status, political affiliation, marital or partnership status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, childbirth (or related medical conditions), sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, genetic disorder, genetic predisposition, carrier status, military status, familial status, or domestic violence victim status and any other basis protected under federal, state, or local laws.