DailyPay is the leader in the on-demand pay industry with an unrivaled technology platform, an unmatched list of blue-chip clients and an extensive list of industry awards. We are rewriting the invisible rules of finance by creating a new financial system. A financial system that is more equitable and inclusive, and benefits everyone. A financial system that enables workers to access their earned pay when they need it. We believe that money should move faster and smoother between employer and employee, between merchant and shopper, between financial institution and customer.
We are a mission-driven company hyper-focused on designing technology that can build a better financial system and future. It’s no wonder that we are growing at an extraordinary pace. Now we are looking for people who are as passionate as we are about reimagining how money moves. If you’re willing to define new rules, change systems and lives, come join us at DailyPay.
As part of the Strategic Business Operations team, you will be central to ensuring that we are building a repeatable, predictable, and transparent approach to aligning department expectations and reporting departmental business performance, and tracking to our overall company goals. You will enable the organization to deliver on our strategic vision by developing and upholding process management, measurement, and benchmarking workflows to align with business objectives. If this opportunity excites you, we encourage you to apply even if you do not meet all of the qualifications.
How You Will Make an Impact:
- Develop and articulate relevant implications from strategic consulting engagements across multiple projects simultaneously and their impact on overall business performance and objectives.
- Consensus builder with the vision to create roadmaps that guide the execution of all planning-based programs.
- Analyze KPIs to determine opportunities or gaps across business units in order to drive focus and operational results across the organization.
- Work with functional departments to ensure that work is tracking to overall objectives efficiently and collaboratively.
- Work with functional leaders to understand needs, summarize key themes for CEO/Strategic Business Operations, and develop shared goals across the organization.
- Effectively workplan against projects (both ongoing and those that are being business cased) to define success criteria and anticipate the broader business impact of those projects.
What You Bring to The Team:
- 2-4 years of experience working within strategic planning in high-growth, high-performance environments.
- Analytical and data-driven with a rigorous and organized approach to your work and clear attention to detail.
- Understanding of and experience in data, planning, and project management tools including Excel, Jira, Asana, and Tableau.
- Proven stakeholder management experience - including managing multiple cross-functional partners simultaneously.
- Experience solving complex and diverse business problems.
- Entrepreneurial self-starter who takes real ownership and delivers high-quality, ambitious work, always looking to improve further.
- Excellent problem-solving ability and business judgment.
- Ability to present findings, recommendations, and strategic updates in a concise and engaging way through an array of communication mediums.
- Bachelor’s Degree required advanced degree a plus.
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Opportunity for equity ownership
- Exceptional health, vision, and dental care
- Employee Resource Groups
- Fun company outings and events
- Unlimited books from Amazon
- Unlimited PTO
- 401K with company match
No sponsorship is available for this position.
DailyPay does not accept and will not review unsolicited resumes from search firms.
DailyPay is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or creed, alienage or citizenship status, political affiliation, marital or partnership status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, childbirth (or related medical conditions), sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, genetic disorder, genetic predisposition, carrier status, military status, familial status, or domestic violence victim status and any other basis protected under federal, state, or local laws.