DailyPay is the leader in the on-demand pay industry with an unrivaled technology platform, an unmatched list of blue-chip clients and an extensive list of industry awards. We are rewriting the invisible rules of finance by creating a new financial system. A financial system that is more equitable and inclusive, and benefits everyone. A financial system that enables workers to access their earned pay when they need it. We believe that money should move faster and smoother between employer and employee, between merchant and shopper, between financial institution and customer.
We are a mission-driven company hyper-focused on designing technology that can build a better financial system and future. It’s no wonder that we are growing at an extraordinary pace. Now we are looking for people who are as passionate as we are about reimagining how money moves. If you’re willing to define new rules, change systems and lives, come join us at DailyPay.
In this role, you will report to the Director of Talent & DEI and partner to develop, embed, and promote sound talent management practices that are designed with Diversity, Equity & Inclusion principles at the forefront. The Talent Manager will pay a significant role in helping the organization understand how to engage in talent management processes and leverage them to enable the organization.
If this opportunity excites you, we encourage you to apply even if you do not meet all of the qualifications.
How You Will Make an Impact:
- Design, manage and execute Talent Management initiatives including but not limited to performance management, individual development planning, career development, and talent reviews in partnership with the Director of Talent & DEI
- Partner to develop high potential and leadership development programs and other employee learning events
- Develop job aids, instructor-led training, learning activities, tools and resources to assist with educating the organization on skill building around Talent Management initiatives
- Partner with external vendors to develop and deliver specialized training and workshops
- Partner effectively with business and People Operations colleagues to drive desired outcomes across the organization
- Partner on performance management cycle set up in the system and assisting People Operations Business Partners with understanding reporting functionality
- Measure effectiveness of Talent Management initiatives through surveys, focus groups and other feedback mechanisms
- Identify and lead data gathering around metrics and return on investment of programs pertaining to talent
- Champion Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion efforts within the Talent Management space
- Collaborate in needs analysis, thought leadership and strategy development around the overall talent management offerings
- Ensure that DailyPay’s Values are embedded in Talent Management initiatives
What You Bring to The Team:
- Occasional need to work outside of normal business hours as required to support customers may be required
- Bachelor’s degree in related field with 5-7 years of relevant experience in Learning & Development, Organizational Development, Talent Management or other HR degree
- Proven ability to collaborate with team, business leaders and cross-functional partners
- Strong facilitation skills among multi-level audiences
- Creative thinker with strong bias towards action and problem solving
- Experience in project management and managing multiple projects at the same time
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Opportunity for equity ownership
- Exceptional health, vision, and dental care
- Employee Resource Groups
- Fun company outings and events
- Unlimited books from Amazon
- Unlimited PTO
- 401K with company match
No sponsorship is available for this position.
DailyPay does not accept and will not review unsolicited resumes from search firms.
DailyPay is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or creed, alienage or citizenship status, political affiliation, marital or partnership status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, childbirth (or related medical conditions), sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, genetic disorder, genetic predisposition, carrier status, military status, familial status, or domestic violence victim status and any other basis protected under federal, state, or local laws.