DailyPay is the leader in the on-demand pay industry with an unrivaled technology platform, an unmatched list of blue-chip clients and an extensive list of industry awards. We are rewriting the invisible rules of finance by creating a new financial system. A financial system that is more equitable and inclusive, and benefits everyone. A financial system that enables workers to access their earned pay when they need it. We believe that money should move faster and smoother between employer and employee, between merchant and shopper, between financial institution and customer.
We are a mission-driven company hyper-focused on designing technology that can build a better financial system and future. It’s no wonder that we are growing at an extraordinary pace. Now we are looking for people who are as passionate as we are about reimagining how money moves. If you’re willing to define new rules, change systems and lives, come join us at DailyPay.
As a Sales Enablement Specialist, you will work with sales representatives on high-profile deals to ensure a great customer experience. Reporting to the Director of Enablement, along with a team of sales analysts, you’ll work cross-functionally to design and deliver comprehensive sales playbooks as our company grows and scales. The ideal candidate has a proven track record of sales enablement experience working with high growth start-ups. You're a self-starter who can create scalable programs, work with little direction, deliver measurable increases in productivity and are excited about the opportunity to shape the development of our quickly growing team.
If this opportunity excites you, we encourage you to apply even if you do not meet all of the qualifications.
How You Will Make an Impact:
- Become a subject matter expert on our product and offerings
- Provide research on competition, industry trends, and business news to support product positioning and go-to market plans
- Regularly spend time with team members to understand challenges and build sales enablement deliverables to meet their needs
- Utilize Excel and other tools to analyze benefits of DailyPay to partner organizations
- Participate in preparation meetings and debrief meetings regarding sales calls to enable account executives to move a deal through the sales process
- Craft effective sales playbooks in close collaboration with Director of Enablement and the marketing team
- Help identify training the sales team needs to be effective in their role
What You Bring to the Team:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years experience in sales or sales support role preferred
- Solid business and financial acumen
- Advanced Excel skills and strong analytical skills
- Experience in Powerpoint presentations
- Strong interpersonal skills, and excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Self-motivated; highly driven to produce results.
- Adept at project management and cross-functional collaboration.
- Excitement for and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with a growing team
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Opportunity for equity ownership
- Exceptional health, vision, and dental care
- Employee Resource Groups
- Fun company outings and events
- Unlimited books from Amazon
- Unlimited PTO
- 401K with company match
No sponsorship is available for this position.
DailyPay does not accept and will not review unsolicited resumes from search firms.
DailyPay is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or creed, alienage or citizenship status, political affiliation, marital or partnership status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, childbirth (or related medical conditions), sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, genetic disorder, genetic predisposition, carrier status, military status, familial status, or domestic violence victim status and any other basis protected under federal, state, or local laws.