At DailyPay, we are helping to reinvent the employee experience, starting with its most basic component — pay. We do this by disrupting archaic and transactional payroll processes and creating innovative ways for employees to access and save their earned income, before payday. Through engaging and enriching relationships with our partners, we have become the leader in providing employees on-demand access to their earned income — across all industries — allowing them to exert greater control over their pay and to improve their financial health.
Our mission is made possible by DailyPay’s most important asset: our people. We come together through collaboration and ambition in a team-driven culture. Through the success of our product, we have seen monumental growth in our workforce, and we constantly look for exceptional talent to join us. At DailyPay, you are challenged with dynamic tasks that drive your professional development and career growth. Join us on our journey to deliver an innovative pay experience and to empower America’s workforce with the ability to truly harness the power of their pay and take control of their financial lives.
As Finance Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis, you will be supporting the FP&A team and partnering with our departmental leaders to facilitate strategic business planning and analysis. Reporting to the Sr. Director of Business Planning, you will also liaise with our Corporate Finance group, potentially working on both equity and debt raises. In this role, being proactive is essential: forecasting and recognizing areas of risk must be a great strength of yours.
If this opportunity excites you, we encourage you to apply even if you do not meet all of the qualifications.
How You Will Make an Impact:
- Serve as a financial partner to business leaders to facilitate strategic business planning and analysis. This function will also leverage the existing monthly Finance Partner Meetings, which the manager will be responsible for.
- Assist in evaluation of strategic initiatives, and their associated financial impacts, while incorporating them into financial plans.
- Support the creation and revision of DailyPay’s rolling five-quarter budget forecasts.
- Support the month-end close analysis.
- Effectively communicate monthly performance and and variances to senior management.
- Assist in preparing materials for senior management on monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Continue to streamline and automate financial reporting and planning processes.
- Provide financial analysis on an ad hoc basis
What You Bring to The Team:
- 5+ years experience in Finance, analytics, experience working within a Finance team a plus
- Enjoys collaborating cross-functionally; working as part of a team and interacting with different departments
- Advanced knowledge of Excel; familiarity with business intelligence tools preferably Tableau
- Critical thinking skills/problem-solving skills
- Highly analytical and data driven
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Superior attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field
- Occasional need to work outside of normal business hours as required to support customers may be required
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Exceptional health, vision, and dental care
- Employee Resource Groups
- Fun company outings and events
- Unlimited books from Amazon
- Unlimited PTO
- 401K with company match
DailyPay does not accept and will not review unsolicited resumes from search firms.
DailyPay is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or creed, alienage or citizenship status, political affiliation, marital or partnership status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, childbirth (or related medical conditions), sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, genetic disorder, genetic predisposition, carrier status, military status, familial status, or domestic violence victim status and any other basis protected under federal, state, or local laws.