DailyPay is the leader in the on-demand pay industry with an unrivaled technology platform, an unmatched list of blue-chip clients and an extensive list of industry awards. We are rewriting the invisible rules of finance by creating a new financial system. A financial system that is more equitable and inclusive, and benefits everyone. A financial system that enables workers to access their earned pay when they need it. We believe that money should move faster and smoother between employer and employee, between merchant and shopper, between financial institution and customer.
We are a mission-driven company hyper-focused on designing technology that can build a better financial system and future. It’s no wonder that we are growing at an extraordinary pace. Now we are looking for people who are as passionate as we are about reimagining how money moves. If you’re willing to define new rules, change systems and lives, come join us at DailyPay.
As Chief of Staff, you will work closely with the CEO to tackle key issues facing DailyPay and find new and dynamic ways to support the CEO while leveraging strategic stakeholders and initiatives to drive value.
This is a role with unprecedented breadth. You’ll be asked to work with dozens of diverse areas of the business. Your responsibilities will change on a weekly basis. It will be a dynamic, impactful, and unique experience. You will connect dots, elevate insights and trends, and generate ideas. You will be a key driver of a number of strategic initiatives and you will help shape and amplify the intent and the messaging of the CEO, both internally and externally.
If this opportunity excites you, we encourage you to apply even if you do not meet all of the qualifications.
How You Will Make an Impact:
- Advising the CEO on challenging and strategic issues and being his representative across key initiatives across the company and externally.
- Working with the leadership team and our Strategic Business Operations team to evaluate opportunities in our strategic roadmap to drive the CEO’s vision through the organization.
- Project-managing cross-team initiatives
- Attending and being the CEO’s representative at high-level meetings with our executive team and externally from which you will develop actions, strategies and deliverables on behalf of the CEO.
- Preparing and presenting material for Management Committee and Board Meetings
- Monitoring the status of key company projects, pushing forward said projects
- Diligencing new opportunities
- Orchestrating company-wide communication
- Incubating new business units and areas in the Executive Office by managing all Executive Office operations and areas
What You Bring to The Team:
- 7+ years of experience at top-tier management consulting firm, Wall Street firm, or top corporation
- 97th percentile high-energy
- Discretion, executive presence, strong verbal and written communication skills. Ability to communicate appropriately at all levels of the organization.
- Advanced problem-solving, conflict resolution, active listening, and time management skills.
- Active listening skills to ensure feedback drives new initiatives and identifies areas of improvement.
- Ability to learn quickly and pick up tools, systems, and processes in a short amount of time.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, team environment.
- Proven, strong team player - able to work strategically and in a hands-on fashion.
- Atypically versatile. Able to dive into many roles and do them well.
- Occasional need to work outside of normal business hours as required to support customers may be required
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Opportunity for equity ownership
- Exceptional health, vision, and dental care
- Employee Resource Groups
- Fun company outings and events
- Unlimited books from Amazon
- Unlimited PTO
- 401K with company match
No sponsorship is available for this position.
DailyPay does not accept and will not review unsolicited resumes from search firms.
DailyPay is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or creed, alienage or citizenship status, political affiliation, marital or partnership status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, childbirth (or related medical conditions), sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, genetic disorder, genetic predisposition, carrier status, military status, familial status, or domestic violence victim status and any other basis protected under federal, state, or local laws.