At DailyPay, we are helping to reinvent the employee experience, starting with its most basic component — pay. We do this by disrupting archaic and transactional payroll processes and creating innovative ways for employees to access and save their earned income, before payday. Through engaging and enriching relationships with our partners, we have become the leader in providing employees on-demand access to their earned income — across all industries — allowing them to exert greater control over their pay and to improve their financial health.
Our mission is made possible by DailyPay’s most important asset: our people. We come together through collaboration and ambition in a team-driven culture. Through the success of our product, we have seen monumental growth in our workforce, and we constantly look for exceptional talent to join us. At DailyPay, you are challenged with dynamic tasks that drive your professional development and career growth. Join us on our journey to deliver an innovative pay experience and to empower America’s workforce with the ability to truly harness the power of their pay and take control of their financial lives.
As Payment Operations Analyst, you will execute on high-volume, data-rich processes as a member of our Payment Operations team. We are seeking an analytical, collaborative, and detail-oriented self-starter to join our growing Payments team. You will work cross-functionally with risk operations, product support, partner success, and all other internal departments to ensure successful implementations.
If this opportunity excites you, we encourage you to apply even if you do not meet all of the qualifications.
How You Can Make an Impact:
- Review and process payments in addition to reconciling user accounts.
- Conduct comprehensive quality assurance of implementations to mitigate operational risk exposure.
- Work cross-functionally with internal teams to ensure successful implementations.
- Identify, investigate, and resolve payment and product issues by utilizing Jira Service Desk. Escalate to appropriate stakeholders as needed.
- Report, troubleshoot, and take ownership of incidents through resolution.
- Make recommendations for process improvements and operational efficiencies.
- Work on ad hoc projects for the payments team as needed.
What You Bring to the Team:
- Bachelor’s degree with 1-3 years of experience in operations or finance
- Ability to take initiative and be a proactive problem solver
- Strong Excel and project management skills
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a fast-paced team environment
- Excellent analytical skills and high level of attention to detail
- Outstanding and cross functional communication skills
- Occasional need to work outside of normal business hours as required to support customers may be required
Bonus Points For:
- Auditing or quality assurance experience
- SQL experience
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Exceptional health, vision, and dental care
- Light breakfast, snacks, and a stipend for lunch
- Employee Resource Groups
- Fun company outings and events
- Unlimited books from Amazon
- Unlimited PTO
DailyPay is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or creed, alienage or citizenship status, political affiliation, marital or partnership status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, childbirth (or related medical conditions), sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, genetic disorder, genetic predisposition, carrier status, military status, familial status, or domestic violence victim status and any other basis protected under federal, state, or local laws.