DailyPay is the leader in the on-demand pay industry with an unrivaled technology platform, an unmatched list of blue-chip clients and an extensive list of industry awards. We are rewriting the invisible rules of finance by creating a new financial system. A financial system that is more equitable and inclusive, and benefits everyone. A financial system that enables workers to access their earned pay when they need it. We believe that money should move faster and smoother between employer and employee, between merchant and shopper, between financial institution and customer.
We are a mission-driven company hyper-focused on designing technology that can build a better financial system and future. It’s no wonder that we are growing at an extraordinary pace. Now we are looking for people who are as passionate as we are about reimagining how money moves. If you’re willing to define new rules, change systems and lives, come join us at DailyPay.
Our Total Excellence group is an expanding team within marketing that works to support our strategic program launches and ensures we maximize partner value at every step of the partnership lifecycle. Our primary goal is to drive new users (employees) by rolling out DailyPay seamlessly through our employer partner and by continuously engaging with those partners on a routine basis.
We are looking for a Launch Strategist to be responsible for the go-to-market for new program launches and re-launches to ensure each program reaches its target adoption metrics.
How You Will Make an Impact:
- Responsible for partner discovery and intake form that will guide the strategy for the launch plan
- Align with the partner launch team to define and execute a program launch strategy that drives maximum internal awareness & understanding of DailyPay’s core offering
- Customer segmentation and recommendations for how to apply insights
- Adapt the launch playbook to align to the workplace characteristics and employee communications channels of the employer partner
- Create and present a custom launch rollout plan to the partner and collaborate with the designated employee communications team and the project lead at the partner
- Work with our in-house creative team on designing new assets that are compliant, on-brand, and fit the needs of the partner
- Responsible for managing, cataloguing, and merchandising all final marketing assets
- Work with data & insights team to analyze the effectiveness of different launch strategies and optimize accordingly
- Responsible for validating the effectiveness of marketing initiatives and managing the end-to-end process for the implementation of new marketing tests (experiments)
What You Bring to The Team:
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing, or another related field of study
- 3+ years of work experience
- Good written and verbal communication skills that has experience in customer facing roles
- Great project manager and extremely organized
- Has a good understanding of customer journeys
- Ability to think outside of the box
- Analytical -- good with excel and data analysis
- A good understanding of the marketing mix and channels for developing an integrated marketing strategy
- Consistently delivers high quality work while meeting all deadlines
- Comfortable working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with the ability to pivot as needed
- Results-driven and growth oriented
Bonus Points if:
- You have B2B2C marketing experience
- You’ve worked in tech, benefits, or startups
- You have experience working with HR and benefits teams
- You have event marketing, email marketing, direct mail, and UX experience
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Opportunity for equity ownership
- Exceptional health, vision, and dental care
- Employee Resource Groups
- Fun company outings and events
- Unlimited books from Amazon
- Unlimited PTO
- 401K with company match
No sponsorship is available for this position
DailyPay does not accept and will not review unsolicited resumes from search firms.
DailyPay is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or creed, alienage or citizenship status, political affiliation, marital or partnership status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, childbirth (or related medical conditions), sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, genetic disorder, genetic predisposition, carrier status, military status, familial status, or domestic violence victim status and any other basis protected under federal, state, or local laws.