DailyPay is the leader in the on-demand pay industry with an unrivaled technology platform, an unmatched list of blue-chip clients and an extensive list of industry awards. We are rewriting the invisible rules of finance by creating a new financial system. A financial system that is more equitable and inclusive, and benefits everyone. A financial system that enables workers to access their earned pay when they need it. We believe that money should move faster and smoother between employer and employee, between merchant and shopper, between financial institution and customer.
We are a mission-driven company hyper-focused on designing technology that can build a better financial system and future. It’s no wonder that we are growing at an extraordinary pace. Now we are looking for people who are as passionate as we are about reimagining how money moves. If you’re willing to define new rules, change systems and lives, come join us at DailyPay.
We're looking for a Customer Success Trainer who will make it their mission to drive the effectiveness and efficiency of our Revenue team, primarily the Implementation and Customer Success function, while providing some support for the Sales team. This is an ideal opportunity for a creative coach experienced with designing and delivering highly effective programs that focus on improving effectiveness, productivity, training, and overall revenue results.
The Customer Success Trainer role will give you excellent ownership and exposure to working with other departments within DailyPay such as Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, and Operations.
If this opportunity excites you, we encourage you to apply even if you do not meet all of the qualifications.
How You Will Make an Impact:
- You'll join a growing team, reporting to the Senior Manager of Revenue Training.
- You'll bring in subject matter expertise in sales or customer success training or enablement while continuously improving your knowledge of DailyPay's product and offerings.
- Be the brand ambassador for all new revenue employees and bring excitement about DailyPay and its mission to them.
- Implement standard methodologies & programs for value selling, account planning, opportunity management, and competitive selling.
- Build new, engaging, and proactive training materials, such as microlearning, eLearning, instructor led training and webinars.
- Ensure training program is crafted to achieve company designated key performance indicators.
- Conduct ongoing group trainings and one-on-ones while coordinating with Revenue leadership to identify and define Revenue support initiatives.
- Collaborate with marketing and other departments to build new content that will educate the Revenue team and advance deals, such as case studies, competitive information fact sheets, and product collateral.
What You Bring to The Team:
- 2+ years experience supporting enablement and/or training of a sales organization in a high-growth SaaS environment, or 6+ years proven ability in instructional design in other industries. Experience supporting post-sales Implementation, Customer Success, Account Management teams a plus!
- You understand and have applied the science of training, instructional design and adult learning theory, or have achieved certifications in the field.
- Experience training in classroom, virtual settings, and creating micro learnings (PowerPoint, Role play, lecture, games/activities, etc)
- Experience with managing projects centered around instructional design, content management and creation, and measuring the efficiency of trainings.
- You are driven, motivated by deadlines and a fast-paced work environment.
- Comfortable with change and ambiguity, experience in change management a plus.
- Strong communication, presentation & facilitation skills and the ability to communicate in both large and small group setting.
- Detail oriented and dynamic personality - you'll need to keep the audience's attention and build relationships with them.
- You are a strategic problem solver, taking initiative and thinking about the bigger picture.
- Prior experience with asset or content management tools like Highspot, Brainshark, etc.
- Occasional need to work outside of normal business hours as required to support customers may be required
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Opportunity for equity ownership
- Exceptional health, vision, and dental care
- Employee Resource Groups
- Fun company outings and events
- Unlimited books from Amazon
- Unlimited PTO
- 401K with company match
DailyPay does not accept and will not review unsolicited resumes from search firms.
DailyPay is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or creed, alienage or citizenship status, political affiliation, marital or partnership status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, childbirth (or related medical conditions), sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, genetic disorder, genetic predisposition, carrier status, military status, familial status, or domestic violence victim status and any other basis protected under federal, state, or local laws.