DailyPay is the leader in the on-demand pay industry with an unrivaled technology platform, an unmatched list of blue-chip clients and an extensive list of industry awards. We are rewriting the invisible rules of finance by creating a new financial system. A financial system that is more equitable and inclusive, and benefits everyone. A financial system that enables workers to access their earned pay when they need it. We believe that money should move faster and smoother between employer and employee, between merchant and shopper, between financial institution and customer.
We are a mission-driven company hyper-focused on designing technology that can build a better financial system and future. It’s no wonder that we are growing at an extraordinary pace. Now we are looking for people who are as passionate as we are about reimagining how money moves. If you’re willing to define new rules, change systems and lives, come join us at DailyPay.
DailyPay is looking for talented and motivated engineers with 4+ years of experience as a professional software engineer. DailyPay engineers own entire features in our system. You'll influence the initial specs for the feature, build/modify the backend, write the front-end code to polish it up, and be responsible for ongoing improvements once the feature is deployed.
If this opportunity excites you, we encourage you to apply even if you do not meet all of the qualifications.
How You Will Make an Impact:
- Own what you build as you architect, test, and refine the DailyPay platform.
- Tackle a wide variety of technical problems up and down the stack and contribute daily to all parts of our code base.
- Prototype, iterate, and deploy updates on a daily basis.
- Be surrounded by smart, highly motivated teammates with decades of experience in the finance, technology, and payroll industries.
What You Bring to The Team:
- Experience in developing and scaling web applications in Ruby on Rails.
- Successful track record of building and maintaining large, tested, performant codebases.
- Appreciation for a test-driven, code review culture.
- Ability to write well-structured, easily maintainable, well-documented code that balances beauty and pragmatism.
- 4-year degree in Computer Science preferred.
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Opportunity for equity ownership
- Exceptional health, vision, and dental care
- Employee Resource Groups
- Fun company outings and events
- Unlimited books from Amazon
- Unlimited PTO
- 401K with company match
No sponsorship is available for this position.
DailyPay does not accept and will not review unsolicited resumes from search firms.
DailyPay is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or creed, alienage or citizenship status, political affiliation, marital or partnership status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, childbirth (or related medical conditions), sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, genetic disorder, genetic predisposition, carrier status, military status, familial status, or domestic violence victim status and any other basis protected under federal, state, or local laws.