At DailyPay, we are helping to reinvent the employee experience, starting with its most basic component — pay. We do this by disrupting archaic and transactional payroll processes and creating innovative ways for employees to access and save their earned income, before payday. Through engaging and enriching relationships with our partners, we have become the leader in providing employees on-demand access to their earned income — across all industries — allowing them to exert greater control over their pay and to improve their financial health.
Our mission is made possible by DailyPay’s most important asset: our people. We come together through collaboration and ambition in a team-driven culture. Through the success of our product, we have seen monumental growth in our workforce, and we constantly look for exceptional talent to join us. At DailyPay, you are challenged with dynamic tasks that drive your professional development and career growth. Join us on our journey to deliver an innovative pay experience and to empower America’s workforce with the ability to truly harness the power of their pay and take control of their financial lives.
We are looking for a Head of Enterprise - Product Manager who will own the Enterprise Products. This individual will focus on understanding DailyPay’s Fortune 500 clients and building cutting edge products to help companies better manage their workforce.
If this opportunity excites you, we encourage you to apply even if you do not meet all of the qualifications.
How You Will Make an Impact:
- Lead enterprise product; discover, build, and manage roadmap
- Perform market and competitive analysis
- Manage new feature development from design, user flows, user-stories, QA, and release
- Work with Operations, Customer Success, and Sales to understand client problems and challenges and build solutions to address them
- Execute on product vision in collaboration with others
- Collaborate with Product Marketing on positioning of new and existing features and product
- Be the subject matter expert for the product area and act as a product evangelist internally and externally
What You Bring to The Team:
- 5+ years as a SaaS Product Manager or similar
- Exceptional technical and data-analysis skills, including SQL
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in SaaS UI/UX design
- Meticulous and detail-oriented
- Experience managing projects which involved multiple stakeholders
- Experience in HR (Payroll, Benefits, HRMS) products a plus
- Occasional need to work outside of normal business hours as required to support customers may be required
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Exceptional health, vision, and dental care
- Light breakfast, snacks, and a daily stipend for lunch
- Employee Resource Groups
- Fun company outings and events
- Unlimited books from Amazon
- Unlimited PTO
DailyPay is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or creed, alienage or citizenship status, political affiliation, marital or partnership status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, childbirth (or related medical conditions), sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, genetic disorder, genetic predisposition, carrier status, military status, familial status, or domestic violence victim status and any other basis protected under federal, state, or local laws.