At DailyPay, we are helping to reinvent the employee experience, starting with its most basic component — pay. We do this by disrupting archaic and transactional payroll processes and creating innovative ways for employees to access and save their earned income, before payday. Through engaging and enriching relationships with our partners, we have become the leader in providing employees on-demand access to their earned income — across all industries — allowing them to exert greater control over their pay and to improve their financial health.
Our mission is made possible by DailyPay’s most important asset: our people. We come together through collaboration and ambition in a team-driven culture. Through the success of our product, we have seen monumental growth in our workforce, and we constantly look for exceptional talent to join us. At DailyPay, you are challenged with dynamic tasks that drive your professional development and career growth. Join us on our journey to deliver an innovative pay experience and to empower America’s workforce with the ability to truly harness the power of their pay and take control of their financial lives.
The Customer Success Training Manager is a client-facing role responsible for the development and implementation of training plans in line with business objectives. This position requires excellent project management and communication skills and a high degree of self-motivation. You will need to identify training needs, organize and monitor external training, e-learning, etc and deliver training sessions yourself. Flexibility, creativity and great organizational skills come in handy with this exciting, fast-paced position.
As the Customer Success Training Manager, you will proactively gather training effectiveness metrics, analyze data and review, edit, and re-design existing curriculum as needed. You must also share passion for education and support throughout the program implementation and beyond. Lastly, you must be an expert in providing education on program value, system capabilities, and user experience to drive enthusiasm with our employer partners.
So if you’re a person that loves the challenge of a startup atmosphere, enjoys solving meaningful problems, and wants to feel like part of a high functional, fast-paced team — then you just might be who we’re looking for.
If this opportunity excites you, we encourage you to apply even if you do not meet all of the qualifications.
How You Will Make an Impact:
- Familiarity with the methods and principles for designing successful programs to teach, train, and instruct both groups and individuals, including the means of assessing the effectiveness of training (KPIs)
- Responsible for developing training plans that is line with business objectives and strategies
- Partner with key business stakeholders and employer partners to understand and develop specific training modules that focuses on the needs of the audience
- Deliver all external trainings; employer portal, user experience, new features and the program value
- Collaborate with the Customer Success team to identify the needs of the partners to drive growth and understanding of the program
- Manage training budget, evaluate results of learning courses, monitor appropriate KPI
- Continuously recommend efficient training methods and improve the learning & development training program for different targets
- Coordinate all aspects of training courses and workshops including schedules, logistics and materials
- Establish partnerships with our Total Excellence brand team to ensure the integrity of the brand training content and ensure external brand consistency
- Liaise with internal teams for on-going feedback to improve both content & service delivery
- Manage all aspect of analytics regarding the training, ie post training evaluations, participant performance and end of program evaluations
- Responsible for driving growth through education and identify opportunities for improvement
What You Bring to The Team:
- BA/BS Degree from an accredited institution
- 2+ years’ experience in Training and/or L&D capacity
- Availability to 40% travel
- Experience in managing training programs from development to execution
- Experience interacting with and influencing managers and business leaders
- Solid understanding of business performance
- Understanding of learning design and adult learning methodology
- Organizational principles & practices
- Experience as a Trainer with a solid record of building, leading, and inspiring teams within a client facing environment
- Knowledge of MSOffice (Excel, Word, Power Point) and ability to quickly learn new application software skills
- Occasional need to work outside of normal business hours as required to support customers may be required
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Exceptional health, vision, and dental care
- Light breakfast, snacks, and a daily stipend for lunch
- Employee Resource Groups
- Fun company outings and events
- Unlimited books from Amazon
- Unlimited PTO
DailyPay is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or creed, alienage or citizenship status, political affiliation, marital or partnership status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, childbirth (or related medical conditions), sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, genetic disorder, genetic predisposition, carrier status, military status, familial status, or domestic violence victim status and any other basis protected under federal, state, or local laws.