DailyPay is the leader in the on-demand pay industry with an unrivaled technology platform, an unmatched list of blue-chip clients and an extensive list of industry awards. We are rewriting the invisible rules of finance by creating a new financial system. A financial system that is more equitable and inclusive, and benefits everyone. A financial system that enables workers to access their earned pay when they need it. We believe that money should move faster and smoother between employer and employee, between merchant and shopper, between financial institution and customer.
We are a mission-driven company hyper-focused on designing technology that can build a better financial system and future. It’s no wonder that we are growing at an extraordinary pace. Now we are looking for people who are as passionate as we are about reimagining how money moves. If you’re willing to define new rules, change systems and lives, come join us at DailyPay.
Reporting to the VP of Sales, the Sales Director of the Small to Medium Enterprise Account Executive team will drive revenue for the company on the front lines of net new business. You will work with your team of SME Account Executives, who sell to companies with 500-2,000 employees, as a point of escalation with prospects and will help them drive deal strategy.
Take a minute to check out this video on what it's like to work for DailyPay in sales: https://youtu.be/pQoHszVAU6Y
How You Will Make an Impact:
- Recruit, build, and manage an efficient and productive SME Account Executive team
- Continuously drive performance and elevation of the DailyPay brand
- Maximize the success of DailyPay's expansion across key market segments
- Provide accurate revenue forecasting
- Embrace the tools and metrics based management culture of DailyPay
- Educate the labor marketplace on the power and benefits of DailyPay
- Provide the VP Sales and SVP of Revenue with vital analysis and sales results
- Work closely with other DailyPay Sales Directors and SDR Director to refine sales process, sales culture and messaging
What You Bring to the Team:
- Experience attracting and hiring high quality sales reps and effectively leading a sales team
- Successful sales experience SaaS - HR tech, FinTech, Business Intelligence/Analytics or closely related products
- Proven experience developing and refining sales processes, sales planning and value propositions
A resourceful problem solver who can independently translate high level goals into actionable plans
- High proficiency integrating CRM strategies, technologies, data, analysis, and communications into the sale process
- Operate with a strong sense of urgency creating a results driven, collaborative environment
- Demonstrated leadership skills with an approachable presence, charisma and an excellent public speaker/motivator
- Ability to move fast, be bold and thrive in a dynamic, quickly-changing environment
- Must have the highest level of personal integrity and value the contribution of others
- Commitment to achieve outstanding results
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Opportunity for equity ownership
- Exceptional health, vision, and dental care
- Employee Resource Groups
- Fun company outings and events
- Unlimited books from Amazon
- Unlimited PTO
- 401K with company match
No sponsorship is available for this position
DailyPay does not accept and will not review unsolicited resumes from search firms.
DailyPay is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or creed, alienage or citizenship status, political affiliation, marital or partnership status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, childbirth (or related medical conditions), sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, genetic disorder, genetic predisposition, carrier status, military status, familial status, or domestic violence victim status and any other basis protected under federal, state, or local laws.