DailyPay is the leader in the on-demand pay industry with an unrivaled technology platform, an unmatched list of blue-chip clients and an extensive list of industry awards. We are rewriting the invisible rules of finance by creating a new financial system. A financial system that is more equitable and inclusive, and benefits everyone. A financial system that enables workers to access their earned pay when they need it. We believe that money should move faster and smoother between employer and employee, between merchant and shopper, between financial institution and customer.
We are a mission-driven company hyper-focused on designing technology that can build a better financial system and future. It’s no wonder that we are growing at an extraordinary pace. Now we are looking for people who are as passionate as we are about reimagining how money moves. If you’re willing to define new rules, change systems and lives, come join us at DailyPay.
Reporting to our Sales Director, the Enterprise Account Executive will drive revenue for the company on the front lines of net new business. You will work directly with stakeholders and potential clients to further the success of DailyPay.
Take a minute to check out this video on what it's like to work for DailyPay in sales: https://youtu.be/pQoHszVAU6Y
How You Will Make an Impact:
- Become a DailyPay product maven and perfect your DailyPay presentation skills
- Pitch and close qualified prospects via webinar, sales calls and in person presentations
- Leverage relationships with product champions to expedite deals to close rate
- Navigate corporate structures to demonstrate value to multiple stakeholders
- Utilize financial & analytical tools to communicate employee benefits to partner organizations
- Own a pipeline of valuable relationships, consistently moving partners to a close
- Consistently drive revenue production by meeting and exceeding a set quota
- Negotiate terms of service with decision makers
- Sell to companies with 2,000+ employees in a national territory
What You Bring to the Team:
- 5+ years of experience in B2B inside or outside sales
- Proven success at meeting and exceeding quotas, especially with longer sales cycles
- Industry experience in HR Product or Service sales, enterprise sales or SaaS sales
- Demonstrated ability to develop and manage relationships with key stakeholders including the C-suite
- Success selling to multiple decision makers across several departments
- Passion to enable our partners and our company to reach new levels of success
- Highly analytical, data driven and detail oriented
- High level of business acumen
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Opportunity for equity ownership
- Exceptional health, vision, and dental care
- Employee Resource Groups
- Fun company outings and events
- Unlimited books from Amazon
- Unlimited PTO
- 401K with company match
No sponsorship is available for this position.
DailyPay does not accept and will not review unsolicited resumes from search firms.
DailyPay is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or creed, alienage or citizenship status, political affiliation, marital or partnership status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, childbirth (or related medical conditions), sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, genetic disorder, genetic predisposition, carrier status, military status, familial status, or domestic violence victim status and any other basis protected under federal, state, or local laws.