At DailyPay, we are helping to reinvent the employee experience, starting with its most basic component — pay. We do this by disrupting archaic and transactional payroll processes and creating innovative ways for employees to access and save their earned income, before payday. Through engaging and enriching relationships with our partners, we have become the leader in providing employees on-demand access to their earned income — across all industries — allowing them to exert greater control over their pay and to improve their financial health.
Our mission is made possible by DailyPay’s most important asset: our people. We come together through collaboration and ambition in a team-driven culture. Through the success of our product, we have seen monumental growth in our workforce, and we constantly look for exceptional talent to join us. At DailyPay, you are challenged with dynamic tasks that drive your professional development and career growth. Join us on our journey to deliver an innovative pay experience and to empower America’s workforce with the ability to truly harness the power of their pay and take control of their financial lives.
We are seeking a Tier 2 Customer Support Specialist to provide support to DailyPay customers. You will report to the Customer Support Manager and be part of the larger Operations team at DailyPay. As part of the role you will handle complex support tickets escalated from Tier 1 and provide direct resolution and support to the customer. If this opportunity excites you, we encourage you to apply even if you do not meet all of the qualifications.
How You Will Make an Impact:
- Handle tickets escalated from Tier 1 to completion: review escalation, investigate and resolve, provide the resolution to customer via written email communication or outbound call to ensure full understanding and customer satisfaction with the provided resolution
- Work cross-functionally if needed to investigate individual employee cases
- Become a subject matter expert on DailyPay’s product
- Capture customer insights/feedback to be shared with our product team to improve the User Interface and User Experience
What You Bring to The Team:
- Bachelors Degree or an Associates Degree with 3+ years of experience in customer support, client services, or operations
- Has demonstrated critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Works well under pressure and in a high-paced environment
- Is a quick learner and self-starter excited to take on new challenges
- Enjoys collaborating cross functionally; working as part of a team and interacting with different personalities
- Most importantly, excited to help DailyPay customers by resolving complex inquiries and highly sensitive escalations
- Occasional need to work outside of normal business hours as required to support customers may be required
- Open and flexible to work the following shifts :
- Monday-Friday 6:00am-3:00pm
Bonus Points for:
- Customer support and client facing experience
- Startup experience
- Experience working remotely
- Knowledge of Zendesk and other common support software
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Exceptional health, vision, and dental care
- Light breakfast, snacks, and a daily stipend for lunch
- Employee Resource Groups
- Fun company outings and events
- Unlimited books from Amazon
- Unlimited PTO
DailyPay is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or creed, alienage or citizenship status, political affiliation, marital or partnership status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, childbirth (or related medical conditions), sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, genetic disorder, genetic predisposition, carrier status, military status, familial status, or domestic violence victim status and any other basis protected under federal, state, or local laws.