DailyPay is the leader in the on-demand pay industry with an unrivaled technology platform, an unmatched list of blue-chip clients and an extensive list of industry awards. We are rewriting the invisible rules of finance by creating a new financial system. A financial system that is more equitable and inclusive, and benefits everyone. A financial system that enables workers to access their earned pay when they need it. We believe that money should move faster and smoother between employer and employee, between merchant and shopper, between financial institution and customer.
We are a mission-driven company hyper-focused on designing technology that can build a better financial system and future. It’s no wonder that we are growing at an extraordinary pace. Now we are looking for people who are as passionate as we are about reimagining how money moves. If you’re willing to define new rules, change systems and lives, come join us at DailyPay.
DailyPay is seeking a forward-thinking, organized, and enthusiastic Technical Implementation Consultant to join our rapidly growing company in NYC. This individual will be a pivotal member of our Implementation team, supporting the deployment of our SAAS solution at Enterprise organizations. This person will lead the technical integration with payroll and time management systems and configuration of our solution as part of implementation. Success in this role will rely on a combination of strong discovery, technical proficiency, confidence working with clients, ability to sweat the details while seeing the bigger picture, and a healthy obsession for quality and timely successful delivery.
If this opportunity excites you, we encourage you to apply even if you do not meet all of the qualifications.
How You Will Make an Impact:
- Act as the lead technical consultant during implementation
- Lead the technical, payroll and time management aspects of integration of enterprise customers onto the DailyPay platform
- Comprehensive discovery and robust documentation of the implementation requirements
- Coordinate internal and external resources to ensure timely and successful deployment of customers to market
- Become a specialist in our product, configuration, backend processes and train partners on its use
- Identify, manage, and mitigate project risks and ensure that projects are delivered onscope, on time and on quality
- Work closely with the multiple internal teams and customers’ stakeholders to ensure a timely and smooth go-live
- Work closely with the post-launch Operations team to ensure post-launch client success
- Record and share new processes with coworkers to expedite learning among the team
- Mentor and train new team members
What You Bring to The Team:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of experience in Implementation of SAAS solutions
- Experience with HCM, Payroll and Time Management Systems preferable experience with Integration / ETL / API tools a plus
- Experience working with demanding, high-stakes enterprise accounts, managing operational and C-level stakeholders at customers, and supporting day-to-day needs to manage these relationships
- Ability to manage multiple implementations simultaneously
- Detail-oriented with the ability to set priorities and be flexible in a changing environment
- Excellent written communication and presentation skills
- Experience in early stage products, markets, and companies preferred
- Availability to travel as needed
- Occasional need to work outside of normal business hours as required to support customers may be required
Bonus Points for:
- Boomi experience and/or certification
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Opportunity for equity ownership
- Exceptional health, vision, and dental care
- Employee Resource Groups
- Fun company outings and events
- Unlimited books from Amazon
- Unlimited PTO
- 401K with company match
No sponsorship is available for this position.
DailyPay does not accept and will not review unsolicited resumes from search firms.
DailyPay is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or creed, alienage or citizenship status, political affiliation, marital or partnership status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, childbirth (or related medical conditions), sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, genetic disorder, genetic predisposition, carrier status, military status, familial status, or domestic violence victim status and any other basis protected under federal, state, or local laws.