At DailyPay, we are helping to reinvent the employee experience, starting with its most basic component — pay. We do this by disrupting archaic and transactional payroll processes and creating innovative ways for employees to access and save their earned income, before payday. Through engaging and enriching relationships with our partners, we have become the leader in providing employees on-demand access to their earned income — across all industries — allowing them to exert greater control over their pay and to improve their financial health.
Our mission is made possible by DailyPay’s most important asset: our people. We come together through collaboration and ambition in a team-driven culture. Through the success of our product, we have seen monumental growth in our workforce, and we constantly look for exceptional talent to join us. At DailyPay, you are challenged with dynamic tasks that drive your professional development and career growth. Join us on our journey to deliver an innovative pay experience and to empower America’s workforce with the ability to truly harness the power of their pay and take control of their financial lives.
DailyPay is seeking a bright, organized, and enthusiastic Technical Implementation Consultant to join our rapidly growing company in NYC. This individual will be a pivotal member of our Implementation team, supporting the deployment of our SAAS solution at Enterprise organizations. This person will lead the technical integration with payroll and time management systems and configuration of our solution as part of implementation. Success in this role will rely on a combination of strong discovery, technical proficiency, confidence working with clients, ability to sweat the details while seeing the bigger picture, and a healthy obsession for quality and timely successful delivery.
If this opportunity excites you, we encourage you to apply even if you do not meet all of the qualifications.
How You Will Make an Impact:
- Act as the lead technical consultant during implementation
- Lead the technical, payroll and time management aspects of integration of enterprise customers onto the DailyPay platform
- Comprehensive discovery and robust documentation of the implementation requirements
- Coordinate internal and external resources to ensure timely and successful deployment of customers to market
- Become an expert in our product, configuration, backend processes and train partners on its use
- Identify, manage, and mitigate project risks and ensure that projects are delivered onscope, on time and on quality
- Work closely with the multiple internal teams and customers’ stakeholders to ensure a timely and smooth go-live
- Work closely with the post-launch Operations team to ensure post-launch client success
- Record and share new processes with coworkers to expedite learning among the team
- Mentor and train new team members
What You Bring to The Team:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of experience in Implementation of SAAS solutions
- Experience with HCM, Payroll and Time Management Systems preferable experience with Integration / ETL / API tools a plus
- Experience working with demanding, high-stakes enterprise accounts, managing operational and C-level stakeholders at customers, and supporting day-to-day needs to manage these relationships
- Ability to manage multiple implementations simultaneously
- Detail-oriented with the ability to set priorities and be flexible in a changing environment
- Excellent written communication and presentation skills
- Experience in early stage products, markets, and companies preferred
- Availability to travel as needed
- Occasional need to work outside of normal business hours as required to support customers may be required
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Exceptional health, vision, and dental care
- Light breakfast, snacks, and a daily stipend for lunch
- Employee Resource Groups
- Fun company outings and events
- Unlimited books from Amazon
- Unlimited PTO
DailyPay is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or creed, alienage or citizenship status, political affiliation, marital or partnership status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, childbirth (or related medical conditions), sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, genetic disorder, genetic predisposition, carrier status, military status, familial status, or domestic violence victim status and any other basis protected under federal, state, or local laws.