DailyPay is the leader in the on-demand pay industry with an unrivaled technology platform, an unmatched list of blue-chip clients and an extensive list of industry awards. We are rewriting the invisible rules of finance by creating a new financial system. A financial system that is more equitable and inclusive, and benefits everyone. A financial system that enables workers to access their earned pay when they need it. We believe that money should move faster and smoother between employer and employee, between merchant and shopper, between financial institution and customer.
We are a mission-driven company hyper-focused on designing technology that can build a better financial system and future. It’s no wonder that we are growing at an extraordinary pace. Now we are looking for people who are as passionate as we are about reimagining how money moves. If you’re willing to define new rules, change systems and lives, come join us at DailyPay.
- Become a DailyPay specialist through our detailed training so you can be the best brand ambassador.
- Help to deliver a customer-focused sales experience.
- Prospect new enterprise clients by researching markets and emailing/calling businesses.
- Write compelling emails to increase response rate and total conversion rate of responses that lead to calls.
- Qualify opportunities, handle objections and generate leads.
- Measure, report and adjust the lead generation process to continue to refine the best tactics for approaching the market.
- Use our awesome prospecting tools in order to accomplish your goals.
- Recommend new tools to exceed goals.
- Attend external events to network and generate leads.
- Help administer new lead-generation projects.
- Meet regularly for one-on-ones with our sales leadership team.
- 1-2 years of experience prospecting for leads or in another sales-related position.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Comfortable talking to prospects.
- Expert in making first contact and building valuable relationships.
- Competitive, self motivated, resourceful and metrics driven.
- Wants to sell and is eager to learn.
- Are -- most importantly -- a positive person!
- Can work and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Has crazy attention to detail and superhuman interpersonal skills.
- Occasional need to work outside of normal business hours as required to support customers may be required
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Opportunity for equity ownership
- Exceptional health, vision, and dental care
- Employee Resource Groups
- Fun company outings and events
- Unlimited books from Amazon
- Unlimited PTO
- 401K with company match
No sponsorship is available for this position
DailyPay does not accept and will not review unsolicited resumes from search firms.
DailyPay is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or creed, alienage or citizenship status, political affiliation, marital or partnership status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, childbirth (or related medical conditions), sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, genetic disorder, genetic predisposition, carrier status, military status, familial status, or domestic violence victim status and any other basis protected under federal, state, or local laws.