The Manager of Retention Marketing will be responsible for strategic leadership of our customer engagement and retention initiatives. The candidate will spearhead efforts to increase member loyalty, strategically re-engage with prior customers (repeats and / or win-backs) and bolster customer experience. As we scale our acquisition strategy, we are focusing equally on building ongoing relationships and opportunities for engagement with our customers. They are vital to our business, as are you.
- Use data to manage our personalization and segmentation strategy to innovate on how we connect with our customers
- Design a touchpoint strategy dedicated to retention across multiple channels, both digital and through our delivery experience
- Define the evolution of our email program and content strategy
- Monitor metrics and analytics of campaigns to garner insights on consumer behavior to drive actionable next steps
- Deploy scalable A/B testing to extract maximum ROI from retention marketing
- Help drive customer awareness for new content, company announcements, upcoming product releases, and additions to our scientific team
- Develop tools to measure and forecast churn, retention, and subscription conversion performance
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years of retention marketing experience
- You are focused on data, and deeply familiar with tools to support retention and CRM efforts
- You are comfortable using Google Analytics, Business Intelligence Tools, Email Creation/HTML, Email Platforms such as Marketo/Mail Chimp/Intercom, Third Party Marketing Platforms like Facebook, AdRoll, Criteo, Outbrain, etc.
- Strong, data-driven mentality to identify key avenues for growth
- Demonstrated project management, negotiations and problem solving skills
- Proven ability to work independently, juggle multiple priorities and complete responsibilities in a fast paced, change oriented environment
- Proven ability to develop and maintain effective work relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Appreciates a quirky sense of humor
- A scrappy team player who is ready to hustle and pitch in wherever necessary.
- A passion for good, healthy food - but not afraid to celebrate with a big slice of cake
- An office freezer full of smoothies, soups, overnight oats, and chia puddings
- A dynamic, ambitious and fun work environment
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Flexible time off policy
- Lots of responsibility!
About Daily Harvest:
We launched nationally in 2016 and are constantly beating new milestones. We are passionate do-ers with big aspirations to change the way people use their freezer. We are a venture backed growth stage company based in New York City.
We are located in the Flatiron district of NYC. Our team has experience at some of the top consumer start-ups, including Gilt Groupe, Blue Apron, Classpass and Birchbox, among others.