About Daily Harvest
At Daily Harvest we take care of food, so food can take care of you. We're committed to helping you nourish your body while taking care of the planet. How? By making it easy to eat more real, unrefined and sustainably sourced fruits and vegetables every day. Our team is collaborative, driven, and future-thinking. We're constantly learning, experimenting, and iterating, and celebrate failure just as much as success. We take risks, try new things, and we get things done. We love adaptogens and cruciferous vegetables but never say no to cake. Everything we do, we do in the service of our community.
Daily Harvest is looking for an Influencer Marketing Manager to join our Performance Marketing team. The Performance Marketing team is divided into two functions: Growth (focusing on driving new customer acquisition and brand awareness through a variety of marketing channels) and Lifecycle Marketing (focusing on the new customer on-boarding journey that leads to long term relationships). Together, these functions drive the company’s revenue forward.
We are seeking an experienced Influencer Marketing Manager to oversee and scale Daily Harvest’s Influencer Marketing program. This candidate will be responsible for creating and executing strategies that drive both brand awareness and new customer acquisition. They will outreach and manage influencer relationships including sourcing, negotiations, contracts, content development, reporting and building a thoughtfully planned marketing calendar. As we continue to evolve and scale our Brand Awareness + Customer Acquisition strategies, we are focusing equally on building ongoing relationships and opportunities for engagement with our customers. They are vital to our business, as are you.
What you’ll do:
- Identity, onboard and manage relationships with influencers who are aligned with our brand and overall marketing goals across both customer acquisition and awareness
- Scale our existing influencer program by identifying process improvements and efficiencies while uncovering new growth opportunities
- Partner with internal cross-functional teams across Brand Marketing, Creative, Analytics and Paid Social to create data-driven strategies and aligned content calendars aimed at improving audience engagement and conversion
- Maintain reporting recaps and manage internal metrics to inform campaign effectiveness, and succinctly socialize data/learnings/recommendations to senior leadership
- Develop creative ideas to deepen new and existing influencer relationships and inspire more authentic brand connections
- Manage and mentor a direct report that will support the overall influencer strategy and execution
- Stay ahead of industry news and up to date with competitor activities to ensure Daily Harvest is at the forefront of trends by constantly driving channel innovation
Who you are:
- An experienced Influencer Manager with 5+ years of Influencer Marketing experience, primarily at an e-commerce, subscription company or similar agency experience
- Previously owned end-to-end influencer marketing programs to drive new customer acquisition tied to key KPIs (i.e. CAC)
- Has experience executing campaigns goaled at driving brand awareness
- Has experience building and managing an on-going incentivized micro-influencer program with experience in at least one of the following tracking platforms: Shareasale, Impact, Commission Junction, Rakuten or othersExpert managing influencers across Instagram, TikTok, Youtube and Blogs
- Experience with influencer content creation across Paid Social + Organic Social channels
- Strong relationships with influencer agencies
- Data-focused with a mentality for testing, and a commitment to identifying key avenues for growth
- Demonstrated project management, negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Detailed-oriented, while maintaining the ability to see the overall picture and challenge the traditional path
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Proven ability to work independently, juggle multiple priorities and complete responsibilities in a fast paced, change oriented environment
- Bachelor's Degree
The anticipated annual base salary range for this role is $90,000 - $115,000. Actual compensation will be commensurate with experience, qualifications, knowledge, and skills.
- Unlimited PTO Plan + flexible working hours
- Equity participation + 401K
- Competitive medical, dental, + vision insurance
- Fun IRL + virtual quarterly team events, happy hours, + DH team gatherings to celebrate our co-workers
- Ancillary benefits: Commuter, Citi Bike discounts, + Health & Wellness Perks
- Annual company retreat
- Unlimited Daily Harvest in the office to keep you hustling, not hangry (...always stocked)
- In office access to everything we create (including recipes in development)
At Daily Harvest, our mission is to take care of food, so that food can take care of you. And it wouldn't be possible without our team. We celebrate the unique POV that each person brings to the table and believe in a collaborative and inclusive environment. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, military or veteran status, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. These are our guiding principles and apply across all aspects of employment.