About Daily Harvest
Daily Harvest makes nourishing food built on fruits and vegetables accessible. We do this by delivering thoughtfully sourced, chef-crafted food to customers' doorsteps, all ready to enjoy in minutes. We’re on a mission to take care of food, so food can take care of you.
Our team is collaborative, driven, and future-thinking. We're constantly learning, experimenting, and iterating, and celebrate failure just as much as success. We take risks, try new things, and we get things done. We love adaptogens and cruciferous vegetables but never say no to cake. Everything we do, we do in the service of our community.
Daily Harvest is seeking a Director, Growth & Marketing Analytics to join the Data team. The Data team uses data to create better customer experiences, enable smarter business decisions, and drive innovations company-wide. We do this by providing accurate, actionable analyses, building sophisticated data products, and maintaining a reliable data infrastructure.
We are looking for a champion of rigorous analysis, customer empathy, and business acumen to help steer Daily Harvest on our path of growth and constant improvement. You will, individually and as the leader of a team, discover meaningful insights and inform important decisions using Daily Harvest’s rich data, your technical expertise, and strong cross-functional relationships.
What you’ll do:
- Partner with the DH C-suite, Marketing, Product, Engineering, and other teams to understand and prioritize questions and problems, then analyze data and run experiments to find solutions and make actionable recommendations.
- Manage, develop, and mentor a highly-skilled team of analysts, ensuring they are supported in delivering high quality, impactful work while challenging them to grow.
- Proactively analyze site traffic, conversion and other business performance and market metrics and trends to identify opportunities for customer acquisition and help define our growth strategy across the company.
- Advance the analytics team practices, processes, and documentation and build upon tools and infrastructure in partnership with data engineering and data science groups.
Who you are:
- A data & analytics expert in growth: you have a long track record -- including managing teams -- using sophisticated data analysis to drive business results in a high-growth startup, technology company, or other data-driven business
- You are adept at working with, and managing others working with, data. SQL, R and/or Python, cohort analysis, statistical reasoning, and experimentation are your jam. You’re excited to team up with data scientists and data engineers on technical systems and projects
- You have experience working in eCommerce or meaningful knowledge acquired while working outside the industry
- You enjoy breaking down the complex to the simple and explaining data to stakeholders with diverse perspectives, including marketers and product managers
- You are constantly taking on new challenges, seeking self-improvement through feedback, and leaving things better than you found them
- Unlimited Daily Harvest in the office to keep you hustling, not hangry + cold brew (...always stocked)
- Flexible time-off policy + flexible working hours (Unlimited PTO Plan)
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision benefits, 401K + equity participation
- Ancillary benefits: Commuter, Gym membership + Citi Bike discounts
- Access to everything we make (including recipes in development)
- Annual company retreat
- Quarterly team outings, weekly onsite happy hours, + regular DH team gatherings to celebrate our co-workers
- Book club + running club
- Showers for post-morning or mid-workday workouts
- A dynamic, ambitious, and fun work environment + dog friendly!!
At Daily Harvest, our mission is to take care of food, so that food can take care of you. And it wouldn't be possible without our team. We celebrate the unique POV that each person brings to the table and believe in a collaborative and inclusive environment. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, military or veteran status, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. These are our guiding principles and apply across all aspects of employment.