About Daily Harvest
Daily Harvest makes nourishing food built on fruits and vegetables accessible. We do this by delivering thoughtfully sourced, chef-crafted food to customers' doorsteps, all ready to enjoy in minutes. We’re on a mission to take care of food, so food can take care of you.
Our team is collaborative, driven, and future-thinking. We're constantly learning, experimenting, and iterating, and celebrate failure just as much as success. We take risks, try new things, and we get things done. We love adaptogens and cruciferous vegetables but never say no to cake. Everything we do, we do in the service of our community.
As a manager, you will lead the Offline Channels for Daily Harvest. You will play a leading role in shaping and implementing the marketing strategy to drive new customer acquisition while obsessing over the metrics and delivering measurable results. You will focus on scaling our business through continued evolution and improvement of our media mix. You should have a deep understanding of offline media with a rigorous data-driven mindset for measurement, optimization, and reporting. You should have hands-on experience developing, planning, launching, and analyzing customer acquisition programs to drive sustainable and efficient CAC at scale.
What you’ll do:
- Create strategic channel plans for all Daily Harvest Direct Mail campaigns (including catalogs, shared mailers, and box inserts) and Out of Home campaigns (including billboards, subway ads, and digital).
- Develop testing plans inclusive of creative, format, co-op data, and segmentation.
- Review post-campaign data and ensure results are shared and incorporated into future campaigns.
- Introduce new formats for OOH and direct mail including wheatpasting, digital billboards, postcards, catalogs, letters, and inserts.
- Partner with the internal data team at Daily Harvest and external list vendors to ensure all relevant data is passed between parties and integrated into targeting models and campaign response models.
- Collaborate closely with the creative and brand team to ensure that all assets, copy, and promotional language is up to date and adhere to channel best practices to optimize response.
- Lead the workback calendar to ensure all dates are hit for all necessary execution steps including paper ordering, data handoff, creative files, etc.
- Manage the full year budget and weekly reporting looking for areas to drive cost efficiencies and drive return on spend.
Who you are:
- You should have hands-on experience developing, planning, launching, and analyzing direct mail and OOH programs to drive sustainable and efficient CAC at scale
- 5+ years of direct response acquisition marketing experience, primarily at an e-commerce, subscription company, or similar agency experience directly managing a significant marketing budget
- Experience collaborating with internal creative and marketing partners to bring brand voice to life across a variety of marketing channels
- Extensive experience with attribution and mixed media models and measurement of offline marketing channels
- Unlimited Daily Harvest in the office to keep you hustling, not hangry + cold brew (...always stocked)
- Flexible time-off policy + flexible working hours (Unlimited PTO Plan)
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision benefits, 401K + equity participation
- Ancillary benefits: Commuter, Gym membership + Citi Bike discounts
- Access to everything we make (including recipes in development)
- Annual company retreat
- Quarterly team outings, weekly onsite happy hours, + regular DH team gatherings to celebrate our co-workers
- Book club + running club
- Showers for post-morning or mid-workday workouts
- A dynamic, ambitious, and fun work environment + dog friendly!!
At Daily Harvest, our mission is to take care of food, so that food can take care of you. And it wouldn't be possible without our team. We celebrate the unique POV that each person brings to the table and believe in a collaborative and inclusive environment. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, military or veteran status, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. These are our guiding principles and apply across all aspects of employment.