About Daily Harvest
Daily Harvest makes nourishing food built on fruits and vegetables accessible. We do this by delivering thoughtfully sourced, chef-crafted food to customers' doorsteps, all ready to enjoy in minutes. We’re on a mission to take care of food, so food can take care of you.
Our team is collaborative, driven, and future-thinking. We're constantly learning, experimenting, and iterating, and celebrate failure just as much as success. We take risks, try new things, and we get things done. We love adaptogens and cruciferous vegetables but never say no to cake. Everything we do, we do in the service of our community.
Daily Harvest is looking for a passionate, detail-oriented Innovation Marketing Manager to join our Brand Marketing Team. The Brand team's mission is to bring our mission—to take care of food, so food can take care of you—to life. We build equity and consistency for the brand, create community and advocacy, and enrich the customer experience across every single customer touchpoint and channel.
This role is a critical part of our team and will be responsible for the strategy and execution of launching new food to market for our customers. You will be an expert in representing our customer and understanding the food and brand narratives we need to tell across the customer journey. This position is a highly cross-functional role and requires the ability to think strategically while tactically executing on details to bring programs to life. You will help develop and implement replicable processes to launch our food and ensure that cross-functional partners have what they need to succeed. You’ll focus on integrated marketing plan development and management for launches in partnership with multidisciplinary team members.
What you’ll do:
- Craft the positioning, messaging and go-to-market strategies for food launches in partnership with cross-functional team members
- Develop focused and compelling creative briefs that have all the necessary information for the integrated marketing and creative team to succeed
- Operate cross-functionally working closely with brand, integrated marketing, culinary, operations, creative and digital product teams to bring campaigns to life
- Work closely with Brand team to weave food launches into broader brand campaign initiatives at least 2x per year (Summer, January)
- Manage launch calendars and timelines for deliverables
- Monitor data and propose optimization strategies based on performance
- Manage and execute campaigns with basic knowledge of all marketing channels - including but not limited to PR, lifecycle CRM, paid marketing, organic social, merchandising on web and mobile, influencers, and more
- Be a team player and go-to person for cross-functional stakeholders to make decisions grounded in data and customer insights
- Master the art of storytelling for our target audience
- Ideate with senior leaders and bring new ideas to the table
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent applicable experience; 4+ years of brand strategy and marketing experience - product marketing and food marketing experience preferred
- Detail-oriented and proven project management capability with ability to identify efficiencies and implement process for streamlining
- Balanced mentality between art (creative/content) and science (data), customer-centric mindset
- Experience working with cross-functional teams and stakeholder management
- Ability to distill complex information into clear, actionable steps
- Critical thinker with ability to creatively problem solve
- Proven ability to work independently, juggle multiple priorities and complete responsibilities in a fast-paced, change-oriented environment
- Proven ability to develop and maintain effective work relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- A scrappy team player who is ready to hustle and pitch in wherever necessary
- Possess the innate desire to learn more and stay curious
- A passion for Daily Harvest’s mission
- Unlimited Daily Harvest in the office to keep you hustling, not hangry + cold brew (...always stocked)
- Flexible time-off policy + flexible working hours (Unlimited PTO Plan)
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision benefits, 401K + equity participation
- Ancillary benefits: Commuter, Gym membership + Citi Bike discounts
- Access to everything we make (including recipes in development)
- Annual company retreat
- Quarterly team outings, weekly onsite happy hours, + regular DH team gatherings to celebrate our co-workers
- Book club + running club
- Showers for post-morning or mid-workday workouts
- A dynamic, ambitious, and fun work environment + dog friendly!!
At Daily Harvest, our mission is to take care of food, so that food can take care of you. And it wouldn't be possible without our team. We celebrate the unique POV that each person brings to the table and believe in a collaborative and inclusive environment. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, military or veteran status, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. These are our guiding principles and apply across all aspects of employment.