About Daily Harvest
Daily Harvest makes nourishing food built on fruits and vegetables accessible. We do this by delivering thoughtfully sourced, chef-crafted food to customers' doorsteps, all ready to enjoy in minutes. We’re on a mission to take care of food, so food can take care of you.
Our team is collaborative, driven, and future-thinking. We're constantly learning, experimenting, and iterating, and celebrate failure just as much as success. We take risks, try new things, and we get things done. We love adaptogens and cruciferous vegetables but never say no to cake. Everything we do, we do in the service of our community.
Daily Harvest is looking for a Lifecycle Marketing Manager, Retention to join our Performance Marketing team. The Performance Marketing team is divided into two functions: Growth (focusing on driving new customer acquisition through a variety of marketing channels) and Lifecycle Marketing (focusing on the new customer on-boarding journey that leads to long term relationships). Together, these functions drive the company’s revenue forward.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, customer-centric individual who will be responsible for the strategic development of our customer retention and reactivation initiatives, with a focus on triggered campaigns as well as new initiatives. The candidate will spearhead efforts to identify and drive high value behaviors, scale incentives to increase LTV, and strategically bolster existing customer experiences with a focus on creating deep, long lasting relationships with our customers
This person will oversee our various retention marketing efforts, implementing initiatives that build habit formation and foster deliberate customer behaviors that marry both emotional and transactional aspects of the customer’s profile. Ideal candidates are strategic thinkers, problem solvers, experienced project managers and communicators who are highly focused on building meaningful and positive relationships.
What you’ll do:
- Own end to end strategy and execution for core churn prevention, reactivation and triggered communications (email, SMS, push, in box)
- Optimize and create impactful retention programs to support a well-defined overarching lifecycle marketing strategic initiative/goal that includes incentives, content, and customer segmentation
- Utilize data to provide recommendations and strategic insights to optimize and launch new data-driven initiatives
- Develop, manage and execute an A/B testing roadmap to increase customer engagement and retention improve segmentation strategies through extensive customer insight analysis; monitor and capture customer migration across segmentation to inform future strategies
- Work well across different departments to be a voice for the existing customer and coordinate all retention initiative logistics for timely execution
- Help drive customer awareness for new content, company announcements, upcoming food launches and any other relevant communications through personalization
- Develop and manage tools to measure and forecast churn, retention, order activation performance along with the strategic analytics team
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of experience with at least 2 years of retention marketing experience
- Strong, data-driven mentality to identify key avenues for growth
- You are focused on data and deeply familiar with tools to support retention and CRM efforts
- You are comfortable using Marketing automation platforms (Braze experience a plus), Google Analytics, Business Intelligence Tools, Looker and Segments - Personas
- Demonstrated project management, negotiations, and problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to work independently, juggle multiple priorities and complete responsibilities in a fast-paced, change-oriented environment
- Proven ability to develop and maintain effective work relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Appreciates a quirky sense of humor
- A scrappy team player who is ready to hustle and pitch in wherever necessary.
- A passion for good, healthy food - but not afraid to celebrate with a big slice of cake
- Unlimited Daily Harvest in the office to keep you hustling, not hangry + cold brew (...always stocked)
- Flexible time-off policy + flexible working hours (Unlimited PTO Plan)
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision benefits, 401K + equity participation
- Ancillary benefits: Commuter, Gym membership + Citi Bike discounts
- Access to everything we make (including recipes in development)
- Annual company retreat
- Quarterly team outings, weekly onsite happy hours, + regular DH team gatherings to celebrate our co-workers
- Book club + running club
- Showers for post-morning or mid-workday workouts
- A dynamic, ambitious, and fun work environment + dog friendly!!
At Daily Harvest, our mission is to take care of food, so that food can take care of you. And it wouldn't be possible without our team. We celebrate the unique POV that each person brings to the table and believe in a collaborative and inclusive environment. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, military or veteran status, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. These are our guiding principles and apply across all aspects of employment.