About Daily Harvest
Daily Harvest makes nourishing food built on fruits and vegetables accessible. We do this by delivering thoughtfully sourced, chef-crafted food to customers' doorsteps, all ready to enjoy in minutes. We’re on a mission to take care of food, so food can take care of you.
Our team is collaborative, driven, and future-thinking. We're constantly learning, experimenting, and iterating, and celebrate failure just as much as success. We take risks, try new things, and we get things done. We love adaptogens and cruciferous vegetables but never say no to cake. Everything we do, we do in the service of our community.
Daily Harvest is looking for a Growth Marketing Manager - Paid Social to join our Performance Marketing team. The Performance Marketing team is divided into two functions: Growth (focusing on driving new customer acquisition through a variety of marketing channels) and Lifecycle Marketing (focusing on the new customer onboarding journey that leads to long-term relationships). Together, these functions drive the company’s revenue forward.
The Growth Marketing Manager - Paid Social will be responsible for strategic leadership and execution of media to drive customer acquisition through Paid Social channels. The candidate will manage acquisition marketing campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, TikTok, etc while also identifying opportunities to expand into emerging channels. The candidate will spearhead efforts across platforms to identify and reach highly qualified prospective customers through personalized and compelling creative, messaging, and landing pages to drive conversion at scale.
What you’ll do:
- Own campaign management and strategize, execute, and optimize media across Paid Social platforms to drive new customer acquisition
- Leverage your deep expertise and passion for Paid Social marketing to drive business impact by proactively identifying opportunities and implementing strategies that enable us to expand & improve the efficiency of our programs
- Drive predictable growth while engineering a scalable foundation and campaign structure
- Design and lead Paid Social test plans to build confidence in channel measurement and test creatives, promotions, and landing pages while partnering with our analytics and data science teams
- Partner with internal Creative team to compose a data driven content calendar aimed at improving audience engagement and conversion
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to align Paid Social media with our overall marketing calendar and culinary roadmap
- Coach and develop Paid Social team to build a best-in-class marketing org
- Ensure Daily Harvest is at the forefront of Paid Social trends and constantly drive channel innovation
Who you are:
- You have 5+ years of experience in performance marketing, with 3+ years dedicated to running paid social advertising at scale
- A thorough understanding of the intricacies of paid social and significant experience optimizing media to drive conversion
- You stay ahead of the paid social industry trends and look for opportunities to test and lean in
- Expert managing high-visibility campaigns across Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, TikTok, Snapchat, Twitter, Reddit
- Data focused with a mentality for testing and a commitment to identifying key avenues for growth
- Advanced knowledge of multi-touch attribution models and strong experience analyzing performance since iOS 14.5+ rollout
- Excellent managerial and mentoring skills, and a desire to develop and coach your direct reports
- Demonstrated project management, negotiations, and problem solving skills
- Proven ability to work independently, juggle multiple priorities and complete responsibilities in a fast paced, change oriented environment
- Proven ability to develop and maintain effective work relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills, with the ability to get your point across in a succinct and professional manner
- Convey a can-do, positive attitude towards tackling problems and are able to see other points of view, while maintaining a confident direction. Willing to roll up your sleeves and do what is necessary to get the job done.
- Unlimited Daily Harvest in the office to keep you hustling, not hangry + cold brew (...always stocked)
- Flexible time-off policy + flexible working hours (Unlimited PTO Plan)
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision benefits, 401K + equity participation
- Ancillary benefits: Commuter, Gym membership + Citi Bike discounts
- Access to everything we make (including recipes in development)
- Annual company retreat
- Quarterly team outings, weekly onsite happy hours, + regular DH team gatherings to celebrate our co-workers
- Book club + running club
- Showers for post-morning or mid-workday workouts
- A dynamic, ambitious, and fun work environment + dog friendly!!
At Daily Harvest, our mission is to take care of food, so that food can take care of you. And it wouldn't be possible without our team. We celebrate the unique POV that each person brings to the table and believe in a collaborative and inclusive environment. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, military or veteran status, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. These are our guiding principles and apply across all aspects of employment.