About Daily Harvest
Daily Harvest makes nourishing food built on fruits and vegetables accessible. We do this by delivering thoughtfully sourced, chef-crafted food to customers' doorsteps, all ready to enjoy in minutes. We’re on a mission to take care of food, so food can take care of you.
Our team is collaborative, driven, and future-thinking. We're constantly learning, experimenting, and iterating, and celebrate failure just as much as success. We take risks, try new things, and we get things done. We love adaptogens and cruciferous vegetables but never say no to cake. Everything we do, we do in the service of our community.
Daily Harvest is looking for a Growth Analyst to join the Insights + Analytics group within our Data team. The Data team uses data to create better customer experiences, enable smarter business decisions, and drive innovations company-wide. We do this by providing accurate, actionable analyses, building sophisticated data products, and maintaining a reliable data infrastructure.
You will develop an intimate understanding of how our data is structured and transform raw information into key metrics and intuitive, eye-opening visualizations that empower our digital product team to make effective decisions. You will be a valued thought partner, helping the growing Insights & Analytics team define the best metrics to measure success and to devise and evaluate experiments that will meaningfully drive growth as we create the next great consumer brand in food.
What you’ll do:
- Perform quantitative analyses to evaluate digital product launches via A/B testing and time series analyses
- Assess new digital product opportunities, work with product managers and engineers to estimate expected impact and ROI of new feature launches.
- Take responsibility for projects from conception to completion, with guidance from Insights & Analytics Leadership and collaboration with peers
- Monitor business performance and present this information to stakeholders in live Looker dashboards and other presentations and reports
- Utilize proprietary data and other sources to better understand our customers, their preferences and their purchasing decisions
- Develop insights and recommendations and present to senior business partners including members of the Daily Harvest Leadership Team
- Participate in cross-functional teams and build relationships with key internal clients and business partners including Digital Product, Finance, Engineer, and Marketing teams
Who you are:
- 4+ years of directly applicable experience in an analytical role in consulting, finance, high-growth start-up, or related business; E-commerce experience, especially within a subscription company, is a plus
- You have a strong understanding of experimentation. You can design and analyze A/B and holdout tests and understand the benefits and caveats of each.
- Technically skilled with large datasets and coding. Strong SQL skills are a must, R or Python is big plus
- Evidence of analytical skills, problem solving, business acumen and strong logical thinking
- Strong presentation skills and ability to effectively communicate analyses to non-technical employees
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and prioritize with a proven ability to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to thrive in an unstructured, fast-moving and constantly evolving hyper growth environment
- Unlimited Daily Harvest in the office to keep you hustling, not hangry + cold brew (...always stocked)
- Flexible time-off policy + flexible working hours (Unlimited PTO Plan)
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision benefits, 401K + equity participation
- Ancillary benefits: Commuter, Gym membership + Citi Bike discounts
- Access to everything we make (including recipes in development)
- Annual company retreat
- Quarterly team outings, weekly onsite happy hours, + regular DH team gatherings to celebrate our co-workers
- Book club + running club
- Showers for post-morning or mid-workday workouts
- A dynamic, ambitious, and fun work environment + dog friendly!!
At Daily Harvest, our mission is to take care of food, so that food can take care of you. And it wouldn't be possible without our team. We celebrate the unique POV that each person brings to the table and believe in a collaborative and inclusive environment. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, military or veteran status, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. These are our guiding principles and apply across all aspects of employment.