About Daily Harvest
Daily Harvest makes nourishing food built on fruits and vegetables accessible. We do this by delivering thoughtfully sourced, chef-crafted food to customers' doorsteps, all ready to enjoy in minutes. We’re on a mission to take care of food, so food can take care of you.
Our team is collaborative, driven, and future-thinking. We're constantly learning, experimenting, and iterating, and celebrate failure just as much as success. We take risks, try new things, and we get things done. We love adaptogens and cruciferous vegetables but never say no to cake. Everything we do, we do in the service of our community.
Daily Harvest is looking for a Director, Growth Marketing to join our Performance Marketing team. The Performance Marketing team is divided into two functions: Growth (focusing on driving new customer acquisition through a variety of marketing channels) and Lifecycle Marketing (focusing on the new customer on-boarding journey that leads to long term relationships). Together, these functions drive the company’s revenue forward.
As a Director, you will lead the Growth Marketing Team and play the leading role in shaping and implementing the growth marketing strategy to drive new customer acquisition while obsessing over the metrics and delivering measurable results. You will focus on scaling our business through continued evolution and improvement of our paid marketing efforts.You should have hands-on experience developing, planning, launching and analyzing customer acquisition programs to drive sustainable and efficient CAC at scale.
What you’ll do:
- Manage Daily Harvest’s Growth Marketing team with direct responsibility for performance marketing on paid social, paid search, television, direct mail, podcast, and other media channels
- Oversee performance tracking and calibration on a daily basis to drive decision making around budget allocations and forecasts
- Manage budgeting process for Growth marketing, including forecasting and ROI assessments
- Support scaling existing channels and identify development of new opportunities for growth
- Coach and develop Growth Marketing team to build a best-in-class marketing org
- Report on and analyze campaign performance to drive continuous improvement and testing
- Partner with creative and brand marketing team members to develop strong messaging and storytelling for direct response ads
- Serve as a senior Growth partner, collaborating with team members across Product, Creative, Finance, Analytics, Brand Marketing, etc.
Who you are:
- 8+ years of multi-channel direct response acquisition marketing experience, primarily at an e-commerce, subscription company, or similar agency experience directly managing a significant marketing budget
- Experience managing but not limited to Facebook Ads, Google AdWords, Television, Direct Mail, Podcast
- Excellent managerial and mentoring skills, and a desire to develop and coach your direct reports
- Experience with attribution and mixed media models
- Past success with analyzing data, drawing accurate conclusions and adjusting strategy accordingly
- Detailed-oriented, while maintaining the ability to see the overall picture and challenge the traditional path
- A great mix of creative and analytical thinking while being customer-focused and brand-obsessed
- Proven ability to work independently, juggle multiple priorities and complete responsibilities in a fast paced, change oriented environment
- Proven ability to develop and maintain effective work relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Goal-driven and passionate about exceeding goals
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills, with the ability to get your point across in a succinct and professional manner
- Convey a can-do, positive attitude towards tackling problems and are able to see other points of view, while maintaining a confident direction. Willing to roll up your sleeves and do what is necessary to get the job done.
- Unlimited Daily Harvest in the office to keep you hustling, not hangry + cold brew (...always stocked)
- Flexible time-off policy + flexible working hours (Unlimited PTO Plan)
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision benefits, 401K + equity participation
- Ancillary benefits: Commuter, Gym membership + Citi Bike discounts
- Access to everything we make (including recipes in development)
- Annual company retreat
- Quarterly team outings, weekly onsite happy hours, + regular DH team gatherings to celebrate our co-workers
- Book club + running club
- Showers for post-morning or mid-workday workouts
- A dynamic, ambitious, and fun work environment + dog friendly!!
At Daily Harvest, our mission is to take care of food, so that food can take care of you. And it wouldn't be possible without our team. We celebrate the unique POV that each person brings to the table and believe in a collaborative and inclusive environment. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, military or veteran status, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. These are our guiding principles and apply across all aspects of employment.