About Daily Harvest
Daily Harvest makes nourishing food built on fruits and vegetables accessible. We do this by delivering thoughtfully sourced, chef-crafted food to customers' doorsteps, all ready to enjoy in minutes. We’re on a mission to take care of food, so food can take care of you.
Our team is collaborative, driven, and future-thinking. We're constantly learning, experimenting, and iterating, and celebrate failure just as much as success. We take risks, try new things, and we get things done. We love adaptogens and cruciferous vegetables but never say no to cake. Everything we do, we do in the service of our community.
Daily Harvest is looking for a Social Media Coordinator to join our Brand team. The Brand team's mission is to bring our mission—to take care of food, so food can take care of you—to life. We build equity and consistency for the brand, create community and advocacy, and enrich the customer experience across every single customer touchpoint and channel.
Daily Harvest is looking for an all-star Social Media Coordinator to join our Brand team who will bring our brand to life across our social channels. We are looking for a candidate who is passionate about social media, writing and creating original content. This role reports into the Brand Manager, and collaborates daily with Social Media Lead and Community Coordinator. The Social Media Coordinator will help craft our editorial calendar by drafting posts, aid in developing original content series and engage with our community on a day to day basis across multiple platforms. This position requires a strong understanding of social media channels (Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, Twitter, YouTube), a passion for staying up to date on emerging trends, strong project management and communication skills and a desire to collaborate across departments.
What you’ll do:
- Create, manage and execute on day-to-day social media strategy, content and campaigns across social platforms under the guidance of Social Media Lead.
- Plan monthly editorial calendar for social media posts across platforms, assisting with lo-fi photoshoots and ad hoc content creation.
- Assist with social media reporting, providing thoughtful, strategic insight to our product, marketing and technology teams (share feedback, inform product optimizations and recipe development).
- Become an expert on Daily Harvest products & brand and offer an exceptional customer experience, engaging with our community across our social channels in a timely manner.
- Ensure copy is written in Daily Harvest’s brand voice.
Who you are:
- 1-2 years of social media experience
- A passion for social media and an in-depth understanding of top platforms
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible, patient, empathetic, and the ability to work under pressure and adapt to adverse situations
- A self starter who enjoys working in a fast-paced and energetic environment
- Highly detail and solution oriented
- Quick-learner who takes direction and feedback well
- Passion for food is a major plus!
- Unlimited Daily Harvest in the office to keep you hustling, not hangry + cold brew (...always stocked)
- Flexible time-off policy + flexible working hours (Unlimited PTO Plan)
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision benefits, 401K + equity participation
- Ancillary benefits: Commuter, Gym membership + Citi Bike discounts
- Access to everything we make (including recipes in development)
- Annual company retreat
- Quarterly team outings, weekly onsite happy hours, + regular DH team gatherings to celebrate our co-workers
- Book club + running club
- Showers for post-morning or mid-workday workouts
- A dynamic, ambitious, and fun work environment + dog friendly!!
At Daily Harvest, our mission is to take care of food, so that food can take care of you. And it wouldn't be possible without our team. We celebrate the unique POV that each person brings to the table and believe in a collaborative and inclusive environment. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, military or veteran status, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. These are our guiding principles and apply across all aspects of employment.