About Daily Harvest
Daily Harvest makes nourishing food built on fruits and vegetables accessible. We do this by delivering thoughtfully sourced, chef-crafted food to customers' doorsteps, all ready to enjoy in minutes. We’re on a mission to take care of food, so food can take care of you.
Our team is collaborative, driven, and future-thinking. We're constantly learning, experimenting, and iterating, and celebrate failure just as much as success. We take risks, try new things, and we get things done. We love adaptogens and cruciferous vegetables but never say no to cake. Everything we do, we do in the service of our community.
Daily Harvest is looking for a Senior Manager of Financial Planning & Analysis (“FP&A”) to join our Finance team. The Finance team at Daily Harvest prepares analyses, financial forecasts, and reporting packages to help drive key decision-making across the organization.
The FP&A function is responsible for leading the annual budget process, tracking performance against budget and updating forecasts throughout the year, and preparing materials to communicate business results to the leadership team and external stakeholders. The FP&A function also helps to lead long-range financial planning. Our Senior Manager of FP&A will oversee strategy and day-to-day execution of all financial planning processes.
What you’ll do:
- Manage the Company’s full financial model, leading annual budgeting, near-term forecasting, and long-range planning
- Build, maintain, and improve financial reporting processes to measure, track, and communicate results against expectations
- Collaborate with cross-functional leaders to prepare annual budgets and update expectations throughout the year
- Track and analyze performance against budget, using data-driven insights to help functions make decisions
- Partner with Accounting to understand financial drivers and resolve any discrepancies in reporting
- Prepare recurring + ad-hoc materials for the leadership team and external stakeholders (e.g. monthly reporting, quarterly board decks, annual budget presentation)
- Be an advocate for financially-driven decision making across the organization
Who you are:
- 7+ years of experience in FP&A, with preference for experience at a high-growth start-up and/or a public company
- A relevant bachelor’s degree with a strong academic track record
- Mastery of financial modeling in Excel and a solid base in both accounting + finance
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written
- The attitude of a team player, possessing a strong work ethic and drive for results
- Ability to thrive in an unstructured, fast-moving and constantly evolving high-growth environment
- Self-motivation and the ability to juggle an array of tasks
- Unlimited Daily Harvest in the office to keep you hustling, not hangry + cold brew (...always stocked)
- Flexible time-off policy + flexible working hours (Unlimited PTO Plan)
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision benefits, 401K + equity participation
- Ancillary benefits: Commuter, Gym membership + Citi Bike discounts
- Access to everything we make (including recipes in development)
- Annual company retreat
- Quarterly team outings, weekly onsite happy hours, + regular DH team gatherings to celebrate our co-workers
- Book club + running club
- Showers for post-morning or mid-workday workouts
- A dynamic, ambitious, and fun work environment + dog friendly!!
At Daily Harvest, our mission is to take care of food, so that food can take care of you. And it wouldn't be possible without our team. We celebrate the unique POV that each person brings to the table and believe in a collaborative and inclusive environment. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, military or veteran status, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. These are our guiding principles and apply across all aspects of employment.