About Daily Harvest
Daily Harvest makes nourishing food built on fruits and vegetables accessible. We do this by delivering thoughtfully sourced, chef-crafted food to customers' doorsteps, all ready to enjoy in minutes. We’re on a mission to take care of food, so food can take care of you. Our team is collaborative, driven, and future-thinking,
We're constantly learning, experimenting, and iterating, and celebrate failure just as much as success. We take risks, try new things, and we get things done. We love adaptogens and cruciferous vegetables but never say no to cake. Everything we do, we do in the service of our community.
Daily Harvest is seeking a Kitchen Specialist to join the Channel Development team. The Channel Development team is responsible for executing strategies that enable us to meet our customers where they need us to be. The Channel Development team ideates, tests new initiatives, and scales strategies based on findings all with the goal of being omnipresent.
The Daily Harvest store delivers on our mission to take care of food so food can take care of our customers. Our Kitchen Specialists are paramount to the customer experience by serving our guests delicious and nourishing chef-crafted recipes. On a day to day basis, the specialists prepare our food and maintain a safe and healthy kitchen.
What you’ll do:
- Accurately prepare food orders received from the front of house in a timely manner
- Anticipate customer and store needs by upholding Daily Harvest SOPs
- Ensure all stations are cleaned, sanitized, and all warming and blending equipment is maintained
- Work with your store leaders to set goals, make suggestions, and implement feedback
- Evaluate inventory stock levels and update the leadership team when necessary
- Foster a warm community with customers and colleagues alike
Who you are:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a back of house hospitality setting
- Ability to work 3-5 days per week, including early mornings, weekends, and holidays, dependent on the needs of the business
- Existing Food Handler's Certification or certification within 30 days post-hire for the state you will be working in
- Familiarity with kitchen management tech solutions
- Eager to learn and a desire to develop your skills
- Entrepreneurial-spirit and can be adaptable/nimble in a fast-paced start-up environment
At Daily Harvest, our mission is to take care of food, so that food can take care of you. And it wouldn't be possible without our team. We celebrate the unique POV that each person brings to the table and believe in a collaborative and inclusive environment. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, military or veteran status, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. These are our guiding principles and apply across all aspects of employment.