About Daily Harvest
Daily Harvest makes nourishing food built on fruits and vegetables accessible. We do this by delivering thoughtfully sourced, chef-crafted food to customers' doorsteps, all ready to enjoy in minutes. We’re on a mission to take care of food, so food can take care of you. Our team is collaborative, driven, and future-thinking,
We're constantly learning, experimenting, and iterating, and celebrate failure just as much as success. We take risks, try new things, and we get things done. We love adaptogens and cruciferous vegetables but never say no to cake. Everything we do, we do in the service of our community.
Daily Harvest is looking for a Brand Intern to join our Brand Team this Spring! The Brand team's mission is to bring our mission—to take care of food, so food can take care of you—to life. We build equity and consistency for the brand, create community and advocacy, and enrich the customer experience across every single customer touchpoint and channel.
Daily Harvest is looking for an enthusiastic, detail-oriented Brand Intern who can assist in the execution of our brand marketing, PR, partnerships, and social media strategy. This paid internship will allow you to expand your marketing skills and gain experience working at a fun, fast-growing startup.
What you'll do:
- Assist the Brand team with execution of marketing activities and brand campaign initiatives (everything from ideating new campaigns, to assisting with creative briefs, supporting existing strategies and connecting the dots with internal departments).
- Prepare weekly news reports and competitive research to keep the team up to date on industry trends.
- Assist the PR team in telling Daily Harvest’s story through quality earned media placements by tracking, clipping and reporting press coverage.
- Build media lists and research relevant press outlets, reporters, and influencers - always staying on the pulse of new/interesting opportunities for Daily Harvest.
- Assist with events (guest check in, sourcing assets, set up, break down, etc.)
- Support the Community Marketing Manager with sourcing influencers and professionals for Daily Harvest’s Ambassador program
- Build and execute an internal gifting strategy and process for brand team micro-influencers
- Serve as brand steward both internally and externally to ensure brand positioning and values are relentlessly reinforced
- Commit to at least two half-days per week for a minimum of three months, starting immediately
Who you are:
- A Jack-of-All-Trades: an enthusiastic marketer who is creative-minded but relentlessly detail oriented.
- A collaborator who loves working with people, connecting the dots and juggling multiple projects at once.
- A life-long learner who absorbs information quickly and executes flawlessly, problem solving along the way.
- Passionate about food and wellness, and obsessed with staying abreast of current events, and news in the industry.
- Interested in social media with a baseline knowledge of all major social channels: Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and YouTube.
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s Degree program
- Prior internship experience preferred
- Unlimited Daily Harvest to keep you hustling, not hangry + cold brew (...always stocked)
- Access to everything we make (including recipes in development)
- Book club + running club
- A dynamic, ambitious, and fun work environment + dog friendly!!
At Daily Harvest, our mission is to take care of food, so that food can take care of you. And it wouldn't be possible without our team. We celebrate the unique POV that each person brings to the table and believe in a collaborative and inclusive environment. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, military or veteran status, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. These are our guiding principles and apply across all aspects of employment.