About Daily Harvest
Daily Harvest makes nourishing food built on fruits and vegetables accessible. We do this by delivering thoughtfully sourced, chef-crafted food to customers' doorsteps, all ready to enjoy in minutes. We’re on a mission to take care of food, so food can take care of you. Our team is collaborative, driven, and future-thinking,
We're constantly learning, experimenting, and iterating, and celebrate failure just as much as success. We take risks, try new things, and we get things done. We love adaptogens and cruciferous vegetables but never say no to cake. Everything we do, we do in the service of our community.
Daily Harvest is seeking a Director of Lifecycle Marketing to join the Performance Marketing team. This team is divided into two functions: Growth (focusing on driving new customer acquisition through a variety of marketing channels) and Lifecycle Marketing (focusing on the new customer on-boarding journey that leads to longterm relationships). Together, these functions drive the company’s revenue forward.
The Director of Lifecycle Marketing will be responsible for strategic leadership of our lifecycle marketing initiatives. The candidate will spearhead efforts to increase customer loyalty and engagement, as well as bolster the customer communications experience. As we scale our acquisition strategy, we are focusing equally on building ongoing relationships and opportunities for engagement with our customers. They are vital to our business, as are you.
What you’ll do:
- Understand the customer journey to architect and optimize the marketing communications strategy for engagement through personalization
- Use data to manage our customer segmentation strategy to innovate on how we connect with our customers
- Design a lifecycle touchpoint strategy dedicated to retention across multiple channels, both digital (Email, Push, SMS, Website) and through our delivery experience
- Monitor Lifecycle KPIs to garner insights on consumer behavior to drive actionable next steps
- Deploy scalable A/B testing to extract maximum ROI from marketing communications
- Partner with the Product, Data, Engineering, and Operations teams to test and deploy improvements to the customer journey
- Provide leadership, mentoring and guidance to the Lifecycle Marketing team by setting performance goals, ensuring execution of projects and cultivating a high-performance culture
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 8+ years of lifecycle marketing and digital product experience
- You are focused on data and deeply familiar with tools to support retention and CRM efforts
- You are comfortable using Google Analytics, Business Intelligence Tools, Email Creation/HTML, Email Platforms such as SailThru/Klaviyo/Braze, Customer Data Platforms (Segmentation)
- Strong, data-driven mentality to identify key avenues for growth
- Demonstrated project management, negotiations and problem solving skills
- Proven ability to work independently, juggle multiple priorities and complete responsibilities in a fast paced, change oriented environment
- Proven ability to develop and maintain effective work relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Unlimited Daily Harvest to keep you hustling, not hangry + cold brew (...always stocked)
- Flexible time-off policy + flexible working hours (Unlimited PTO Plan)
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision benefits, 401K + equity participation
- Ancillary benefits: Commuter, Gym membership + Citi Bike discounts
- Access to everything we make (including recipes in development)
- Annual company retreat
- Quarterly team outings, weekly onsite happy hours, + regular DH team gatherings to celebrate our co-workers
- Book club + running club
- A dynamic, ambitious, and fun work environment + dog friendly!!
At Daily Harvest, our mission is to take care of food, so that food can take care of you. And it wouldn't be possible without our team. We celebrate the unique POV that each person brings to the table and believe in a collaborative and inclusive environment. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, military or veteran status, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. These are our guiding principles and apply across all aspects of employment.