Our Logistics Coordinator will be responsible for managing and processing all of our orders on a weekly basis, ensuring on time and perfect deliveries. You will work closely with our logistics partners, marketing team, care team and carriers to facilitate the shipment of our boxes in a timely manner and enable a world class customer experience. In this mission-critical role, you will gain a deep understanding of foundational logistics & supply chain processes of a high-growth e-commerce company.
**NOTE: this role requires working Sunday evenings between 7PM and 10PM. Availability to work some hours on holidays and other off-schedule hours is a must (it can be done remotely).
What you’ll do:
- Process orders daily and create our shipping labels for our facilities to print and pack
- Ensuring our facilities are packing and shipping all of our boxes on time and in perfect state
- Work directly with our Care Team to manage any customer exceptions and any Logistics-related inquiries
- Work with our carriers to monitor in transit orders, anticipate any potential delays in delivery and reship boxes if needed
- Work with our marketing team to coordinate boxes and product for special events, product launches and influencers
- Work directly with our warehouses and provide them with all the information required for packout
- Identify ways to improve our current processes and work hand-in-hand with our tech team to ensure our systems are working seamlessly
- Assist with inventory management and decrementing inventory for our weekly orders
- Assist with invoice review and approval for all logistics vendors
- Assist the Logistics Team with package testing, develop test plans for new packaging methods and track results
- Work on continuously improving our order management process, mitigate risk and reduce error rate as the company scales
Who You Are:
- Bachelors Degree and or supply chain related certifications preferred, or 1+ years in administrative work
- Strong analytical skills, critical thinking and problem solving skills
- High proficiency in Excel is a must. SQL is a huge plus
- Strong planning and organizational skills. Ability to prioritize and plan work activities with minimal supervision.
- Bias for action and drive to produce results.
- Ability to operate under pressure when needed and a sense of urgency to meet deadlines is a must
- Ability to manage documentation, input data accurately and with great attention to detail
- Versatility, flexibility and a willingness to work in a fast-moving and constantly evolving high growth environment
- Positive attitude and excitement to take on new challenges as the company evolves
- Passion and enthusiasm for Operations and Food
- Unlimited Daily Harvest to keep you hustling, not hangry
- Access to everything we make (including recipes in development)
- A dynamic, ambitious, and fun work environment
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Flexible time-off policy
About Daily Harvest
Daily Harvest makes nourishing food built on fruits and vegetables accessible. We do this by delivering thoughtfully sourced, chef-crafted food to customers' doorsteps, all ready to enjoy in minutes. We’re on a mission to take care of food, so food can take care of you.
Since launching in 2015, Daily Harvest has been featured in national publications like Fast Company, The New York Times, and Refinery29, and garnered investments from celebrities like Gwyneth Paltrow, Serena Williams, and Bobby Flay.
Our team is collaborative, driven, and future-thinking. We're constantly learning, experimenting, and iterating, and celebrate failure just as much as success. We take risks, try new things, and we get things done. We love adaptogens and cruciferous vegetables but never say no to cake. Everything we do, we do in the service of our community.
At Daily Harvest, our mission is to take care of food, so that food can take care of you. And it wouldn't be possible without our team. We celebrate the unique POV that each person brings to the table and believe in a collaborative and inclusive environment. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, military or veteran status, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. These are our guiding principles and apply across all aspects of employment.