The Senior Marketing Manager will be responsible for strategic leadership and execution of both online and offline customer acquisition initiatives. The candidate will spearhead projects ranging from awareness focused brand efforts to DR campaigns with defined acquisition KPIs. Management experience and expertise in varying channels that can be applied and shared are essential. As Daily Harvest continues to scale, we are focusing equally on building ongoing relationships and opportunities for engagement with our customers. They are vital to our business, as are you.
What you'll do:
- Lead strategic development and execution of campaigns across Direct Mail and OOH
- Guide internal and agency execution of efforts on TV, OTT, Sponsored Content, Influencer, Affiliate, Podcast, Radio, etc.
- Drive predictable awareness and acquisition growth while engineering a scalable foundation and campaign structures
- Design and lead programs from a user's first touchpoint to their landing and conversion experience
- Partner with internal Creative and Brand team to develop concepts and assets across channels
- Collaborate internally to align media with our marketing calendar and product announcements
- Ensure Daily Harvest is at the forefront of marketing trends and constantly drive channel innovation
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 6+ years of marketing experience with knowledge of the specifics for both brand and acquisition
- A thorough understanding of the intricacies of developing an effective media mix
- Significant experience across Direct Mail, OOH, TV, OTT, Sponsored Content, Influencer, Affiliate, Podcast, and Radio
- High emotional intelligence and experience with managing, mentoring and developing team members
- Data focused with a mentality for testing and a commitment to identifying key avenues for growth
- Demonstrated project management, negotiations and problem solving skills
- Proven ability to work independently, juggle multiple priorities and complete responsibilities in a fast paced, change oriented environment
- Proven ability to develop and maintain effective work relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Unlimited Daily Harvest to keep you hustling, not hangry
- Access to everything we make (including recipes in development)
- A dynamic, ambitious, and fun work environment
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Flexible time-off policy
About Daily Harvest
Daily Harvest makes nourishing food built on fruits and vegetables accessible. We do this by delivering thoughtfully sourced, chef-crafted food to customers' doorsteps, all ready to enjoy in minutes. We’re on a mission to take care of food, so food can take care of you.
Since launching in 2015, Daily Harvest has been featured in national publications like Fast Company, The New York Times, and Refinery29, and garnered investments from celebrities like Gwyneth Paltrow, Serena Williams, and Bobby Flay.
Our team is collaborative, driven, and future-thinking. We're constantly learning, experimenting, and iterating, and celebrate failure just as much as success. We take risks, try new things, and we get things done. We love adaptogens and cruciferous vegetables but never say no to cake. Everything we do, we do in the service of our community.