- The Email Coordinator is responsible for managing the execution of email campaigns from setup, segmentation and testing to deployment of email marketing across our brand. This role will also assist the Lifecycle Team on multiple projects, simultaneously in order to meet marketing goals. They have experience in email production using ESP/marketing automation tools, understand email performance metrics and have experience developing basic reports.
- Seeking candidates with a strong understanding of marketing principles and best practices. The ideal candidate will be open and eager to learn, have excellent attention-to-detail and strong time management skills, as well as strong organizational and communication skills. Culturally, we are looking for someone with a “can-do” attitude who is willing to take initiative and is excited to support the lifecycle team in a fast-paced, growing company.
What you'll do:
- Build, test, QA and deploy marketing and transactional emails, push, SMS & web notifications
- Assist in updating & maintaining the Email Marketing Calendar
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional partners on marketing & creative teams to ensure assets are delivered on time & align with overall brand strategies
- Become knowledgeable with the subscription, recipes, promotional strategies & processes in order to suggest optimizations and process efficiencies
- Assist with list management and proper segmentation for all sends
- Assist in maintaining reporting recaps and manage internal benchmark metrics to inform campaign effectiveness
- Assist with testing execution, QA and reporting
- Stay up to date with industry best practices and competitor activities. Will maintain a competitive analysis report to inform the lifecycle team on what’s happening in the market
- Proactively resolve problems and roadblocks in order to keep workflow on schedule and escalate higher level conflicts to manager for resolution.
Who You Are:
- 1-2 years of marketing experience
- A natural problem-solver, who is also strongly analytical and creative
- Ability to project manage and develop timelines
- You have a proven ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Adaptable, with a willingness to learn and have fun
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Experience with Excel / Google Sheets
- Experience with an email service provider such as Braze, Klaviyo, or Cheetahmail
- HTML & CSS knowledge preferred, but not required
- Experience with Adobe Dreamweaver is preferred but not required
- Unlimited Daily Harvest to keep you hustling, not hangry
- Access to everything we make (including recipes in development)
- A dynamic, ambitious, and fun work environment
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Flexible time-off policy
About Daily Harvest
Daily Harvest makes nourishing food built on fruits and vegetables accessible. We do this by delivering thoughtfully sourced, chef-crafted food to customers' doorsteps, all ready to enjoy in minutes. We’re on a mission to take care of food, so food can take care of you.
Since launching in 2015, Daily Harvest has been featured in national publications like Fast Company, The New York Times, and Refinery29, and garnered investments from celebrities like Gwyneth Paltrow, Serena Williams, and Bobby Flay.
Our team is collaborative, driven, and future-thinking. We're constantly learning, experimenting, and iterating, and celebrate failure just as much as success. We take risks, try new things, and we get things done. We love adaptogens and cruciferous vegetables but never say no to cake. Everything we do, we do in the service of our community.
At Daily Harvest, our mission is to take care of food, so that food can take care of you. And it wouldn't be possible without our team. We celebrate the unique POV that each person brings to the table and believe in a collaborative and inclusive environment. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, military or veteran status, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. These are our guiding principles and apply across all aspects of employment.