Daily Harvest is seeking a teammate who can blend our data into insights that will enable us to deliver healthy and convenient frozen foods to more and more subscribers every day. You will develop an intimate understanding of how our data is structured and transform raw information into vital metrics and intuitive, eye-opening visualizations that empower critical decision making across the organization with a focus on our Marketing teams. You will be a valued thought partner, helping the business define the best metrics that will meaningfully drive growth as we create a new category and the next great consumer brand in food.
What you'll do:
- Partner with our Marketing teams including Brand, Performance, and Lifecycle Marketing to build awareness, increase acquisition, and improve retention with data science products and data analytics projects.
- Design and measure marketing experiments and A/B tests to determine the impact of marketing efforts.
- Dive into marketing channels (Social, Search, Email, and TV, etc) to further scale and optimize our portfolio.
- Explore and deploy data science products to advance our marketing measurement and planning capabilities including forecasting, predictive modeling, and customer segmentation.
- Develop further understanding of our customer behavior to increase acquisition, user engagement, and retention.
- Build and present measurement plans, reports, and dashboards to evaluate campaign results, ROI of marketing channels, and other key strategic KPIs.
- Support ad-hoc requests from marketing and business stakeholders.
Who you are:
- Deep analytical understanding of numbers and data in high-growth e-commerce, marketing, or a related field.
- Comfortable processing and exploring data using SQL, Excel, and scripting languages such as Python or R.
- Experience with reporting and visualization using BI tools (e.g. Looker or Tableau)
- Strong presentation skills and ability to effectively communicate complicated analyses to
- Proficiency in statistical analysis
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and prioritize with a proven ability to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to thrive in an unstructured, fast-moving and constantly evolving hyper-growth environment
- Unlimited Daily Harvest to keep you hustling, not hangry
- Access to everything we make (including recipes in development)
- A dynamic, ambitious, and fun work environment
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Flexible time-off policy
About Daily Harvest
Daily Harvest makes nourishing food built on fruits and vegetables accessible. We do this by delivering thoughtfully sourced, chef-crafted food to customers' doorsteps, all ready to enjoy in minutes. We’re on a mission to take care of food, so food can take care of you.
Since launching in 2015, Daily Harvest has been featured in national publications like Fast Company, The New York Times, and Refinery29, and garnered investments from celebrities like Gwyneth Paltrow, Serena Williams, and Bobby Flay.
Our team is collaborative, driven, and future-thinking. We're constantly learning, experimenting, and iterating, and celebrate failure just as much as success. We take risks, try new things, and we get things done. We love adaptogens and cruciferous vegetables but never say no to cake. Everything we do, we do in the service of our community.
At Daily Harvest, our mission is to take care of food, so that food can take care of you. And it wouldn't be possible without our team. We celebrate the unique POV that each person brings to the table and believe in a collaborative and inclusive environment. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, military or veteran status, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. These are our guiding principles and apply across all aspects of employment.