As a Daily Harvest Product Manager leading our Platform team, you will work closely with our VP of Product, COO, and Head of Engineering to define the future of our technology infrastructure and the systems that power our rapidly growing operations. You will sit at the intersection of operations strategy, experience design, and engineering in a unique position for a technically adept and analytical product thinker. You will form a deep understanding of our operational processes, our technology infrastructure, and our custom subscription e-commerce platform in order to define and build towards a vision for how it all fits together!
What you’ll do:
- Lead a team of Engineers, Designers, and Analysts tasked with developing best-in-class technology and operations infrastructure
- Participate in strategic planning, create product roadmaps that can bring our vision to life, and set quarterly OKRs to measure progress along the way
- Collaborate with Engineers on technical decisions about architecture, build vs. buy explorations, and re-factoring/re-platforming strategies
- Collaborate with our operations and logistics leaders to understand key constraints and ensure our platforms scale to meet our rapidly growing demand
- Interview stakeholders, create visuals that document our core processes, identify opportunities for optimization, and define product requirements for core systems
- Effectively manage projects with an emphasis on delivering incremental value, creating transparency across the organization, and keeping teams aligned
- Communicate complex topics to non-technical stakeholders in a clear and concise way
Who you are:
- A Product Manager with 5+ years of experience ideally focused on technical products or workflow-based systems (operations, supply chain, SaaS, or administrative tools)
- Detail and process-oriented, while maintaining the ability to see the overall picture and challenge the traditional path
- User-centric and able to extract qualitative insights from user interactions
- Able to effectively communicate internally and externally and are able to sell ideas and clearly explain product concepts
- Possess internal and external team leadership skills and are able to build and maintain strong relationships with colleagues
- Convey a can-do, positive attitude towards tackling problems and are able to see other points of view, while maintaining a confident direction
- Passionate about the future of e-commerce
- Unlimited Daily Harvest to keep you hustling, not hangry
- Access to everything we make (including recipes in development)
- A dynamic, ambitious, and fun work environment
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Flexible time-off policy
About Daily Harvest
Daily Harvest makes nourishing food built on fruits and vegetables accessible. We do this by delivering thoughtfully sourced, chef-crafted food to customers' doorsteps, all ready to enjoy in minutes. We’re on a mission to take care of food, so food can take care of you.
Since launching in 2015, Daily Harvest has been featured in national publications like Fast Company, The New York Times, and Refinery29, and garnered investments from celebrities like Gwyneth Paltrow, Serena Williams, and Bobby Flay.
Our team is collaborative, driven, and future-thinking. We're constantly learning, experimenting, and iterating, and celebrate failure just as much as success. We take risks, try new things, and we get things done. We love adaptogens and cruciferous vegetables but never say no to cake. Everything we do, we do in the service of our community.
At Daily Harvest, our mission is to take care of food, so that food can take care of you. And it wouldn't be possible without our team. We celebrate the unique POV that each person brings to the table and believe in a collaborative and inclusive environment. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, military or veteran status, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. These are our guiding principles and apply across all aspects of employment.