As a member of the Customer Experience team, you will be instrumental in developing the Daily Harvest brand by communicating directly with customers to solve real-time issues, answer questions and respond to user feedback. Our goal is to provide our customers with an impeccable experience, exceeding all expectations, not only with each and every shipment from Daily Harvest, but every time people are in touch with us. We want the experience of everyone who is in touch with us to be pleasant and enjoyable, so much so that they refer us to others for their daily superfood enjoyment.
What you'll do:
- Connect with and deliver above-and-beyond customer service through phone and email.
- Problem solve and troubleshoot to resolve customer issues.
- Become an expert on Daily Harvest – develop a nuanced understanding of our service to be able to answer any question and solve any problem.
- Think creatively about ways in which we can optimize each customer’s experience and brainstorm with the other members of the team.
- Master our internal backend systems in order to efficiently, effectively and consistently deliver exceptional service while meeting quality and productivity goals.
- Channel and share recurring customer inquiries, concerns and feedback to all members of the team to continuously improve areas of the business such as technology, marketing, operations, and product development.
- Potential to work remotely following a 90 day probational period.
Who you are:
- Positive, enthusiastic, kind, sincere, patient, and adaptable
- Able to work a shift within the hours of 9 am - 9 pm EST!
- Organized, self-motivated, and a strategic problem solver
- Eager to learn and take on new challenges every day
- Driven by an entrepreneurial spirit that will evolve the Daily Harvest brand
- Flexible, versatile, and willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done
- 1+ years experience working in customer service
- Excellent written, verbal, and listening skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- A motivated, positive attitude
- Previous work from home experience a plus
- Access to Daily Harvest to keep you hustling, not hangry
- A dynamic, ambitious, and fun work environment
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision benefits
About Daily Harvest
Daily Harvest makes nourishing food built on fruits and vegetables accessible. We do this by delivering thoughtfully sourced, chef-crafted food to customers' doorsteps, all ready to enjoy in minutes. We’re on a mission to take care of food, so food can take care of you.
Since launching in 2015, Daily Harvest has been featured in national publications like Fast Company, The New York Times, and Refinery29, and garnered investments from celebrities like Gwyneth Paltrow, Serena Williams, and Bobby Flay.
Our team is collaborative, driven, and future-thinking. We're constantly learning, experimenting, and iterating, and celebrate failure just as much as success. We take risks, try new things, and we get things done. We love adaptogens and cruciferous vegetables but never say no to cake. Everything we do, we do in the service of our community.
At Daily Harvest, our mission is to take care of food, so that food can take care of you. And it wouldn't be possible without our team. We celebrate the unique POV that each person brings to the table and believe in a collaborative and inclusive environment. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, military or veteran status, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. These are our guiding principles and apply across all aspects of employment.