We’re looking for an enthusiastic, customer-centric Lifecycle Marketing Manager who will be responsible for the strategic development of our customer engagement and retention initiatives. The candidate will spearhead efforts to increase personalization to drive customer loyalty, strategically bolster existing customer experiences.
This person will oversee our various retention marketing efforts, implementing initiatives that build habit formation and foster deliberate customer behaviors that marry both emotional and transactional aspects of the customer’s profile. The role will offer a unique opportunity to build programs from the ground up and develop strategies that will help shape the future of our fast-growing business. Ideal candidates are strategic thinkers, problem solvers, experienced project managers and communicators who are highly focused on building meaningful and positive relationships.
What you'll do:
- Optimize and create impactful retention programs by supporting a well defined overarching lifecycle marketing strategic initiative/goal that include offers, content, and customer segmentation components
- Utilize data to provide recommendations and strategic insights to inform optimization and initiatives
- Develop, manage and execute testing initiatives to increase customer engagement and retention by leveraging our customer database; improve segmentation strategies through extensive customer insight analyses; monitor and capture customer migration across segmentation to inform future strategies
- Work well across different departments to be a vocal voice for the existing customer and coordinates all retention initiative logistics for timely execution by connecting with the Email Marketing Manager, internal business partners and external vendors
- Define and support the evolution of our lifecycle marketing programs and communications strategy
- Help drive customer awareness for new content, company announcements, upcoming food launches and any other relevant communications through personalization
- Develop and manage tools to measure and forecast churn, retention, and subscription conversion performance along with the strategic analytics team
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 6+ years of retention marketing experience
- Strong, data-driven mentality to identify key avenues for growth
- You are focused on data and deeply familiar with tools to support retention and CRM efforts
- You are comfortable using Google Analytics, Business Intelligence Tools, Looker and Segments - Personas
- Demonstrated project management, negotiations, and problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to work independently, juggle multiple priorities and complete responsibilities in a fast-paced, change-oriented environment
- Proven ability to develop and maintain effective work relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Appreciates a quirky sense of humor
- A scrappy team player who is ready to hustle and pitch in wherever necessary.
- A passion for good, healthy food - but not afraid to celebrate with a big slice of cake
- An office freezer full of smoothies, soups, overnight oats, and chia puddings
- A dynamic, ambitious and fun work environment
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Flexible time off policy
- Lots of responsibility!
About Daily Harvest
Daily Harvest makes nourishing food built on fruits and vegetables accessible. We do this by delivering thoughtfully sourced, chef-crafted food to customers' doorsteps, all ready to enjoy in minutes. We’re on a mission to take care of food, so food can take care of you.
Since launching in 2015, Daily Harvest has been featured in national publications like Fast Company, The New York Times, and Refinery29, and garnered investments from celebrities like Gwyneth Paltrow, Serena Williams, and Bobby Flay.
Our team is collaborative, driven, and future-thinking. We're constantly learning, experimenting, and iterating, and celebrate failure just as much as success. We take risks, try new things, and we get things done. We love adaptogens and cruciferous vegetables but never say no to cake. Everything we do, we do in the service of our community.
At Daily Harvest, our mission is to take care of food, so that food can take care of you. And it wouldn't be possible without our team. We celebrate the unique POV that each person brings to the table and believe in a collaborative and inclusive environment. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, military or veteran status, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. These are our guiding principles and apply across all aspects of employment.