Daily Harvest is looking for a Social Community Coordinator who will bring our community to life across our social media platforms. We are looking for a candidate who is passionate about connecting with people and building authentic relationships with our customers and our partners. This role is perfect for someone who deeply understands and engages with social media and is excited about being at the forefront of the conversation with our customers. The Social Community Coordinator will help to develop our growing community programs and influence crucial business decisions based on meaningful conversations and feedback from our community.
What you'll do:
- Bring the Daily Harvest brand to life! Engage with the Daily Harvest community and serve as the primary resource for all customers on our social media platforms.
- Become an expert on Daily Harvest products & brand and offer an exceptional customer experience, resolving customer questions, issues & complaints quickly and efficiently.
- Partner with our social media and marketing teams to successfully support product launches, campaigns and content initiatives that take place on our social media platforms.
- Go above and beyond to be the voice of Daily Harvest, helping to inspire and delight our customers.
- Assist with social media reporting, providing thoughtful, strategic insight to our product, marketing and technology teams (share feedback, inform product optimizations and recipe development).
- Leverage social media and community in interesting ways that drive engagement and retention.
- Proactively engage with sister brands and influencers we are excited about (i.e. if Beyonce is drinking a smoothie, how do we make sure that smoothie is DH next time?)
Who You Are:
- A passion for social media and an in-depth understanding of top platforms
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Personable, keen ability to develop relationships
- Flexible, patient, empathetic, and the ability to work under pressure and adapt to adverse situations
- Highly detail and solution oriented
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced and energetic environment
- Quick-learner who takes direction and feedback well
- Unlimited Daily Harvest to keep you hustling, not hangry
- Access to everything we make (including recipes in development)
- A dynamic, ambitious, and fun work environment
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Flexible time-off policy
About Daily Harvest
Daily Harvest makes nourishing food built on fruits and vegetables accessible. We do this by delivering thoughtfully sourced, chef-crafted food to customers' doorsteps, all ready to enjoy in minutes. We’re on a mission to take care of food, so food can take care of you.
Since launching in 2015, Daily Harvest has been featured in national publications like Fast Company, The New York Times, and Refinery29, and garnered investments from celebrities like Gwyneth Paltrow, Serena Williams, and Bobby Flay.
Our team is collaborative, driven, and future-thinking. We're constantly learning, experimenting, and iterating, and celebrate failure just as much as success. We take risks, try new things, and we get things done. We love adaptogens and cruciferous vegetables but never say no to cake. Everything we do, we do in the service of our community.
At Daily Harvest, our mission is to take care of food, so that food can take care of you. And it wouldn't be possible without our team. We celebrate the unique POV that each person brings to the table and believe in a collaborative and inclusive environment. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, military or veteran status, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. These are our guiding principles and apply across all aspects of employment.