Daily Harvest is seeking an Executive Assistant to be a critical partner to our team leads. This highly organized, resourceful person will ensure that nothing falls through the cracks. You will be an integral part of ensuring that the team leads’ day to day runs smoothly and is successful in supporting other business activities.
The perfect candidate will be detail-oriented with clear, concise communication skills, and a warm, service-oriented mindset. The ideal candidate is looking for an opportunity to work in a fast-paced, high-stakes environment, has a positive “can do!” attitude, and has administrative experience supporting executives at the VP level and above.
What you'll do:
- Coordinate and arrange meetings and schedules for the team leads in a fast-moving environment, driving effective meetings via upfront materials preparation, agenda setting, and clear follow-ups
- Anticipate needs, look around corners, and provide the highest caliber of administrative support
- Arrange travel (domestic and international), restaurant reservations, conferences, catering, and off-site meetings, while preparing comprehensive travel itineraries and contact lists specific to each trip, and orchestrate all necessary arrangements
- Coordinate logistics for special business events and personal projects; help locate and obtain information & resources; anticipate and prepare materials as needed
- Handle, prioritize, and draft emails
- Work with finance to onboard new vendors, ensure timely payment of exec team invoices, update finance team on projected spend
Who you are:
- You have 2-4 years of Executive Assistant experience working with VP level or above
- You’re extraordinarily detail oriented
- You’re proactive: You’re always three steps ahead and know how to manage senior executives to help them avoid potential pitfalls.
- You are a creative problem solver
- You’re thoughtful communicator: You are highly organized in your communication - whether that is taking great notes that summarize information effectively or writing clear and concise emails.
- You’re hardworking: You are endlessly reliable, trustworthy, and consistent in your ability to produce the highest quality work, even outside the confines of a 9-5 job.
- Unlimited Daily Harvest to keep you hustling, not hangry
- Access to everything we make (including recipes in development)
- A dynamic, ambitious, and fun work environment
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Flexible time-off policy
About Daily Harvest
Daily Harvest makes nourishing food built on fruits and vegetables accessible. We do this by delivering thoughtfully sourced, chef-crafted food to customers' doorsteps, all ready to enjoy in minutes. We’re on a mission to take care of food, so food can take care of you.
Since launching in 2015, Daily Harvest has been featured in national publications like Fast Company, The New York Times, and Refinery29, and garnered investments from celebrities like Gwyneth Paltrow, Serena Williams, and Bobby Flay.
Our team is collaborative, driven, and future-thinking. We're constantly learning, experimenting, and iterating, and celebrate failure just as much as success. We take risks, try new things, and we get things done. We love adaptogens and cruciferous vegetables but never say no to cake. Everything we do, we do in the service of our community.
At Daily Harvest, our mission is to take care of food, so that food can take care of you. And it wouldn't be possible without our team. We celebrate the unique POV that each person brings to the table and believe in a collaborative and inclusive environment. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, military or veteran status, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. These are our guiding principles and apply across all aspects of employment.