Daily Harvest is seeking a compassionate and intelligent Talent Acquisition Coordinator to join our rapidly growing organization. This role will be integral to the Talent Acquisition process, managing all logistics of the interview process and obsessed with providing an exceptional experience to both our candidates and internal teams. Our ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, hyper-organized, and a proactive problem-solver.
What you will do:
- Own candidate experience, including communications, coordination, and scheduling of all phone, video and on-site interviews
- Provide a high-touch candidate experience from the first point of contact until the last
- Assist in pipeline development across the organization, both in actively sourcing and maintaining relationships with our candidates
- Create strong relationships with hiring managers and interviewers, acting as a resource for them along the way
- Manage our applicant tracking system, ensuring all requisition and candidate details are updated and accurate
- Conduct initial phone screens and provide a positive first touchpoint
- Assist with various projects as assigned such as lead generation, preparing event materials and setup, college recruiting, social media, etc.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s Degree with 1-3 years of applicable experience, bonus points for in-house recruiting experience
- Experience with Greenhouse or similar applicant tracking system, as well as Google Suite
- Great communication skills, both on paper and in-person
- Hungry to learn and thrives in a fast-paced work environment
- Highly organized, obsessive about details
- Comfortable working with frequently changing priorities
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and prioritize with a proven ability to meet tight deadlines
- A true team player, passionate about growing within the People Ops team
- Most importantly, compassionate and fun!
- Unlimited Daily Harvest to keep you hustling, not hangry
- Access to everything we make (including recipes in development)
- A dynamic, ambitious, and fun work environment
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Flexible time-off policy
About Daily Harvest
Daily Harvest makes nourishing food built on fruits and vegetables accessible. We do this by delivering thoughtfully sourced, chef-crafted food to customers' doorsteps, all ready to enjoy in minutes. We’re on a mission to take care of food, so food can take care of you.
Since launching in 2015, Daily Harvest has been featured in national publications like Fast Company, The New York Times, and Refinery29, and garnered investments from celebrities like Gwyneth Paltrow, Serena Williams, and Bobby Flay.
Our team is collaborative, driven, and future-thinking. We're constantly learning, experimenting, and iterating, and celebrate failure just as much as success. We take risks, try new things, and we get things done. We love adaptogens and cruciferous vegetables but never say no to cake. Everything we do, we do in the service of our community.