Our Inventory Control (IC) Coordinator will work directly with our Senior Logistics Manager to monitor, maintain and execute on supply planning and logistics to ensure our product gets from farm to freezer flawlessly. You will work closely with Product Development, Production Planning, Manufacturing, and Logistics to provide data and analytical support for Sales & Operations Planning initiatives, root cause investigation of variances, and compliance for IC-related SoX requirements. You will gain a strong foundation of the logistics & supply chain process of a high-growth e-commerce company.
- Receive and process inventory reports from warehouses and monitor for variances.
- Development of data collection processes and data management systems to seamlessly monitor the movement of finished goods from manufacturing sites, fulfillment centers and carriers; communicating updates and status to all teams.
- Handle shipment discrepancy investigations with warehouse and accounting. Maintain mis-ship records and resolutions.
- Support monthly/quarterly physical inventories and development of follow up reporting.
- Support continuous improvement efforts and ongoing IC management.
- Provide support to the Operations Manager on inventory requests or availability concerns.
- Other duties and special projects as assigned by the Operations Manager or Logistics Director.
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or Supply Chain related certifications preferred.
- Poise and professionalism when interacting with internal and external contacts, vendors, consumers, and customers.
- Strong analytical skills using Excel. Exposure to SQL and warehouse management system reporting tools are a plus.
- Strong planning and organizational skills. Ability to prioritize and plan work activities with minimal supervision. Uses time efficiently.
- Versatility, flexibility and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
- Excellent organizational and follow-up skills.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to operate with a sense of urgency and ability to meet deadlines is critical.
- Ability to build strong cross-functional relationships, as this role will interface heavily with Operations, Manufacturing, and external partners
- Experience with food, manufacturing, CPG company a plus
- Unlimited Daily Harvest to keep you hustling, not hangry
- Access to everything we make (including recipes in development)
- A dynamic, ambitious, and fun work environment
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Flexible time-off policy
About Daily Harvest
Daily Harvest makes nourishing food built on fruits and vegetables accessible. We do this by delivering thoughtfully sourced, chef-crafted food to customers' doorsteps, all ready to enjoy in minutes. We’re on a mission to take care of food, so food can take care of you.
Since launching in 2015, Daily Harvest has been featured in national publications like Fast Company, The New York Times, and Refinery29, and garnered investments from celebrities like Gwyneth Paltrow, Serena Williams, and Bobby Flay.
Our team is collaborative, driven, and future-thinking. We're constantly learning, experimenting, and iterating, and celebrate failure just as much as success. We take risks, try new things, and we get things done. We love adaptogens and cruciferous vegetables but never say no to cake. Everything we do, we do in the service of our community.
At Daily Harvest, our mission is to take care of food, so that food can take care of you. And it wouldn't be possible without our team. We celebrate the unique POV that each person brings to the table and believe in a collaborative and inclusive environment. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, military or veteran status, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. These are our guiding principles and apply across all aspects of employment.