The Inventory Control (IC) Coordinator will support ongoing operations and new product launches. The position will work closely with Product Development, Production Planning, Manufacturing, and Logistics to provide data and analytical support for S&OP initiatives, root cause investigation of variances, and will provide support to ensure compliance for IC-related SoX requirements.
- Development of data collection processes and data management systems to seamlessly monitor the movement of finished goods from manufacturing sites, fulfillment centers and carriers; communicating updates and status to all teams.
- Designing of queries, compiling of data, and generation of reports in MS Access and Excel.
- Data mining and problem-solving, including data collection and entry as needed.
- Preparing and reconciling required daily, weekly, and monthly inventory and production reports, and in-depth research of variances as needed.
- Support monthly/quarterly physical inventories and development of follow up reporting.
- Support continuous improvement efforts and ongoing IC management.
- Provide support to the Operations Manager on inventory requests or availability concerns.
- Other duties and special projects as assigned by the Operations Manager or Logistics Director.
- Bachelor’s Degree required. Background in Operations, Industrial Engineering, Accounting or Finance is preferred.
- Deep understanding of numbers and business sense developed in 2-3 years of experience, finance, high-growth start-up, or related business. E-commerce experience, especially within a subscription company is a plus.
- Ability to communicate clearly (written and verbal) and in an engaging manner with colleagues of various levels of experience and management.
- Strong analytical skills using SQL, Excel, and warehouse management system reporting tools.
- Strong planning and organizational skills. Ability to prioritize and plan work activities with minimal supervision. Uses time efficiently.
- Highly adaptable and flexible. Able to manage competing demands, deal with frequent change and unexpected events.
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness in work
- Bias for action and drive to produce results.
- Ability to build strong cross-functional relationships. Heavy interface with Operations, Manufacturing, and external partners
- Unlimited Daily Harvest to keep you hustling, not hangry
- Access to everything we make (including recipes in development)
- A dynamic, ambitious, and fun work environment
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Flexible time-off policy
About Daily Harvest
Daily Harvest makes nourishing food built on fruits and vegetables accessible. We do this by delivering thoughtfully sourced, chef-crafted food to customers' doorsteps, all ready to enjoy in minutes. We’re on a mission to take care of food, so food can take care of you.
Since launching in 2015, Daily Harvest has been featured in national publications like Fast Company, The New York Times, and Refinery29, and garnered investments from celebrities like Gwyneth Paltrow, Serena Williams, and Bobby Flay.
Our team is collaborative, driven, and future-thinking. We're constantly learning, experimenting, and iterating, and celebrate failure just as much as success. We take risks, try new things, and we get things done. We love adaptogens and cruciferous vegetables but never say no to cake. Everything we do, we do in the service of our community.
At Daily Harvest, our mission is to take care of food, so that food can take care of you. And it wouldn't be possible without our team. We celebrate the unique POV that each person brings to the table and believe in a collaborative and inclusive environment. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, military or veteran status, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. These are our guiding principles and apply across all aspects of employment.