ABOUT THIS ROLE
We are seeking a strategic and innovative leader for our People Operations function to help make Daily Harvest one of the most desirable and dynamic places to work. The Head of People Operations will be responsible for talent acquisition, talent development, engagement and culture, learning and development, benefits administration, compensation, HR systems and HR compliance for a team of over 100 employees and growing.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about employee experience and will have experience scaling the People Operations function in a rapidly growing organization. Comfort with a constantly changing and evolving organization as well as expertise in all areas of human resources is essential for this role.
- Establish a framework by which we recruit and develop our employees in a way that creates a sustainable competitive advantage
- Partner with leadership team to develop a comprehensive strategic roadmap to building the People function to support the company's growth
- Serve as a strategic thought partner amongst the leadership team to ensure that our People shape our strategy and vice versa
- Develop and oversee recruitment processes to target the highest caliber candidates that embody our culture and values
- Implement new learning and development programs to provide employees with the necessary tools to be most effective in their roles and satisfied with their career development
- Develop and implement performance feedback program and drive a culture of feedback-driven development and incentivization
- Collaborate with company leaders and Finance team to develop and iterate hiring and org plans based on the evolving strategic needs as the organization scales
- Work directly with Finance to maintain compensation and benefits framework
- Implement data-driven and analytical frameworks to drive a compensation and benefits framework
- Own all other HR functions, ensuring we are set up for success and scale
- 10+ years of HR experience leading and building teams in high growth companies
- A proven track record of setting and executing a vision for an HR function or group
- Deep passion for people and a strong instinct for managing and developing talent
- Ability to influence change and manage across an organization, including at the executive level
- Strategic thinker with the proven ability to execute and build scalable processes and systems
- Unlimited Daily Harvest to keep you hustling, not hangry
- Access to everything we make (including recipes in development)
- A dynamic, ambitious, and fun work environment
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Flexible time-off policy
ABOUT DAILY HARVEST
Daily Harvest makes nourishing food built on fruits and vegetables accessible. We do this by delivering thoughtfully sourced, chef-crafted food to customers' doorsteps, all ready to enjoy in minutes. We’re on a mission to take care of food, so food can take care of you.
Since launching in 2015, Daily Harvest has been featured in national publications like Fast Company, The New York Times, and Refinery29, and garnered investments from celebrities like Gwyneth Paltrow, Serena Williams, and Bobby Flay.
Our team is collaborative, driven, and future-thinking. We're constantly learning, experimenting, and iterating, and celebrate failure just as much as success. We take risks, try new things, and we get things done. We love adaptogens and cruciferous vegetables but never say no to cake. Everything we do, we do in the service of our community.
At Daily Harvest, our mission is to take care of food, so that food can take care of you. And it wouldn't be possible without our team. We celebrate the unique POV that each person brings to the table and believe in a collaborative and inclusive environment. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, military or veteran status, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. These are our guiding principles and apply across all aspects of employment.