Daily Harvest is looking for a bright, thoughtful, and goal-oriented Director of Customer Experience Strategy to join our rapidly growing team in NYC. The CX team is integral to the customer experience, and we're looking for someone who is as passionate about our business and people as we are.
Under your leadership, the Customer Experience team will develop and implement best-in-class, scalable strategies with the goal of delivering an unexpectedly seamless, positive experience for all of our customers. You are exceptionally data-driven, and improve the customer experience through the continual improvement to our collections and processes and the technology that supports them.
- Grow a best-in-class and scalable CX Team:
- Proactively advocate for the customer ensuring true customer-centricity
- Ensure consistency in brand voice in every interaction across the CX ecosystem
- Lead with Data:
- Build business cases for policy changes and process improvements supported by deep quantitative and qualitative insights
- Develop data-driven, long-term strategies that bolster the relationship with our customers
- Build the Strategy:
- Develop a technology roadmap that enables our systems to scale as we grow
- Play a critical role in developing and executing overall company strategies, including growth into new channels, markets, collections, etc.
- Build a comprehensive strategy around customer support channels including email, live chat, text message, and phone.
- Optimize & Improve:
- Create and implement improvements to the customer journey across every touch point, identifying and solving pain points along the way
- Finding opportunities to improve CX processes and drive overall team efficiency
- Partner cross-functionally with DH’s leadership team
Who you are:
- A Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 8+ years of experience in strategy, operations, marketing, and customer experience
- Highly strategic, analytical, and data-driven experience, experience in Food & Beverage is a plus
- A big picture thinker who is also able to focus on the day to day, building out a long term strategy while keeping a thoughtful eye on the minutiae
- You have the ability to translate complex topics in simple, non-technical terms that are meaningful to the business
- You confidently deliver data-driven recommendations
- You are a do-er that won’t stop at anything to deliver a best in class customer experience
- Unlimited Daily Harvest to keep you hustling, not hangry
- Access to everything we make (including recipes in development)
- A dynamic, ambitious, and fun work environment
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Flexible time-off policy
About Daily Harvest
Daily Harvest makes nourishing food built on fruits and vegetables accessible. We do this by delivering thoughtfully sourced, chef-crafted food to customers' doorsteps, all ready to enjoy in minutes. We’re on a mission to take care of food, so food can take care of you.
Since launching in 2015, Daily Harvest has been featured in national publications like Fast Company, The New York Times, and Refinery29, and garnered investments from celebrities like Gwyneth Paltrow, Serena Williams, and Bobby Flay.
Our team is collaborative, driven, and future-thinking. We're constantly learning, experimenting, and iterating, and celebrate failure just as much as success. We take risks, try new things, and we get things done. We love adaptogens and cruciferous vegetables but never say no to cake. Everything we do, we do in the service of our community.
At Daily Harvest, our mission is to take care of food, so that food can take care of you. And it wouldn't be possible without our team. We celebrate the unique POV that each person brings to the table and believe in a collaborative and inclusive environment. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, military or veteran status, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. These are our guiding principles and apply across all aspects of employment.