Daily Harvest is looking for a highly detail-oriented and hungry Engineering Intern to help build the future of frozen food delivery. You’ll be working with a small team of friendly, easy-going engineers based in NYC and Princeton, NJ.
What you'll do and learn:
- Contribute to an actively-used codebase and software used by thousands of DH customers
- Assist with the design, development, and testing of DH’s core software
- Support the quality assurance process
Who you are:
- Currently pursuing a bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Data Science, or Information Technology
- Looking to build a career in Engineering and seeking further experience
- Interested in being on a fast-moving startup team
- This role may be based in NYC or Princeton
In order to be considered, you must submit a resume; completed projects a plus
- Unlimited Daily Harvest to keep you hustling, not hangry
- Access to everything we make (including recipes in development)
- A dynamic, ambitious, and fun work environment
About Daily Harvest
Daily Harvest makes nourishing food built on fruits and vegetables accessible. We do this by delivering thoughtfully sourced, chef-crafted food to customers' doorsteps, all ready to enjoy in minutes. We’re on a mission to take care of food, so food can take care of you.
Since launching in 2015, Daily Harvest has been featured in national publications like Fast Company, The New York Times, and Refinery29, and garnered investments from celebrities like Gwyneth Paltrow, Serena Williams, and Bobby Flay.
Our team is collaborative, driven, and future-thinking. We're constantly learning, experimenting, and iterating, and celebrate failure just as much as success. We take risks, try new things, and we get things done. We love adaptogens and cruciferous vegetables but never say no to cake. Everything we do, we do in the service of our community.